Barriers

Our upbringing throws up so many barriers. They categorise us into straight, gay, bi... and we dare not stray out of our category.

Tosh! If I like someone I want to get close to them, maybe with a cuddle or a kiss. If I fancy them, and they fancy me, I want to get close sexually. It does not matter whether they are a man or a woman. That's why I call myself Bi - it has fewest barriers.

This topic was edited
RE:Barriers

so true i have met some straight me that ar cool with male bonding with bi and gay men love the boding

This post was edited

The love of giving pleasure should know no boundaries save respect.

This post was edited

I think labels are great and effective - for others to define "themness". They don't serve me well however so I like to play with them. Since I get aroused by laying naked in the sun, I can call myself solarsexual, and things can get fiery. The barriers are a burden so we have to choose our rules of engagement. Nudism helps open up the possibilities, all good.

This post was edited

I think labels are great and effective - for others to define "themness". They don't serve me well however so I like to play with them. Since I get aroused by laying naked in the sun, I can call myself solarsexual, and things can get fiery. The barriers are a burden so we have to choose our rules of engagement. Nudism helps open up the possibilities, all good.

This post was edited