RE:Who saw you naked last?

As normal I was up in the office nude with the back door open when I heard the drive door into the garden been opened and, went down stairs and when I got near the bottom in full view I saw a lady coming over and she surprised to see me nude. I put my shorts on which were just inside the back door and she said she was to read the electric meter and I said I am normally dressed like that. Just as she was leaving I said I don't have cloths on in summer and she said having 5 children she has seen it all and I took that if it is warm enough I don't have to bother when she comes again.

This post was edited

Three of us were walking naked near Saddleworth Moor next to the M62 on Yorkshire/Lancashire border, England. It was a hardy adventure as it was cold and windy. As we approached the summit two young ladies came past in the other direction. We had made plans to cover our bits but saw them too late. They just walked past as if nothing was unusual. BTW they were well wrapped up against the cold.

Earlier in the walk we met a woman with 4 to 5 dogs. We had covered our bits. My friend asked if she had any objection to naturism She said no. So I removed my cover, exposing everything below the waist.

This post was edited

Royal Mail Special Delivery man - nothing unusual there, then.

This post was edited

Lady on horse back this afternoon when I was out the front putting garden waist in the bags to be taken to the recycling place when she stopped to adjust something on her saddle so my dog barked and she looked my way and when I moved away she looked again as to double check and then tipped her head back as if she thought it was funny that I was nude out doors in late February.

This post was edited

Good wife ! Smart to !
lol. Jim

This post was edited

My wife and son as I painted the deck and side porch naked. I would have posted a video of me painting but I left my phone on the coffee table and painted around it so have to wait for it to dry. I am still naked on the computer waiting for the pro desk at Home Depot to call me back (on my wife's phone)

This post was edited

Each other haha, outside of that friends of ours.

This post was edited

probably the neighbor next door I was outside yesterday pulling up a small pool and moving around a lot, I have privacy screening but not everywhere is blocked and than I needed the hose for the pool and wasn't going to dress so I went out into the backyard to retrieve it. the left and right side are fairly private but neighbors can if looking see in in some spots the center area my neighbor behind just cut down my favorite screening tree in her yard so that one tree opened up a big center opening .

This post was edited

Some bicyclist during a night walk along the river. One came riding by and two I walked upon while taking a break. Dark can be good or hide things from you also. No problem for them. Had a talk with the rider. As he was having problems, he started walking.

This post was edited

Possibly my neighbor but certainly my friend who took me to Sandsend, where I took him to a beach to skinny dip in the sea & scout out a place for a nude wild camp, we were there for approx 4 hours & were naked for maybe half that time, shame it was such a dull day

This post was edited