chastity devices and other adornments

I have worn cock rings for years my favourite is a steel doughnut cock ring. I love its heavy feel, especially under my kilt. A year ago I discovered chastity devices. As my partner is part disabled and has early dementia sex is rare. My levels of fantasy and masturbation was getting out of hand. A chastity device seemed like the answer and I have ordered a made to measure one for longer wear. How would guys feel about seeing a guy in chastity and does anyone feel it conflicts with the idea naturism. Opinions welcome.

This topic was edited
RE:chastity devices and other adornments

I have worn cock rings for years my favourite is a steel doughnut cock ring. I love its heavy feel, especially under my kilt. A year ago I discovered chastity devices. As my partner is part disabled and has early dementia sex is rare. My levels of fantasy and masturbation was getting out of hand. A chastity device seemed like the answer and I have ordered a made to measure one for longer wear. How would guys feel about seeing a guy in chastity and does anyone feel it conflicts with the idea naturism. Opinions welcome.

I think chastity devices are fantastic! I'm hoping you'll wear it naked around me sometime! :)

This post was edited

I have genital piercings and a penis tattoo so I get lots of attention at nudist events. Several months ago I allowed myself to be locked in a chastity cage 24/7 without access to the key. (I was allowed to remove it occasionally to clean and shave). The first few days were a little awkward but after that it was very comfortable. I'm nude most of the time and have friends come over and attend nudist parties and I received a LOT of compliments on the cage, especially how the tattoo shows through it.
https://imgur.com/gtbF9dm

This post was edited

That tattoo does look good.
But I have to wonder what were you thinking when you agreed to have your dick locked up in a cage?
Different people get into different thoughts but still I wonder about getting locked up without access to a key.
Thanks,

This post was edited

But I have to wonder what were you thinking when you agreed to have your dick locked up in a cage?Different people get into different thoughts but still I wonder about getting locked up without access to a key.Thanks,

I was going through some very intense sub "training" with a very dominant master. Basically learning how to make my body available for other guys pleasure. Having an erection was not necessary and the cage controlled that. I did learn to cum without getting hard but it would drip out rather than shoot out like when you have an orgasm.

This post was edited

NudePaul2010,

Fair enough.
Thanks for an honest answer.
I still don't think it is for me but if you enjoy it its okay with me.

Later,

This post was edited

No problem. It was something I wanted to do. There was pain at times but I have no regrets. I learned that my body can be used for other's pleasure and that's what is important.

This post was edited

I often wear a chasity cage I love the weight of a steel cage and the constant reminder I can not get aroused I am my own key holder but would love to find someone close to me to keep the key. to answer your question yes if I was locked and taken to the beach I would not be expected to be un locked it is a sign to everyone of what I am for...

This post was edited

I have a case full of chastity devices - - think they are interesting and fun to wear. They would leave tan lines - but would keep your cock head from getting burned. AS for in public - think it is fine - but people are going to stare. As for in nudist venue - think they prove you are not there to gawk or stare - and definitely not going to have a throbbing erection in public... also should prevent accidental (wink wink) stroking or masturbating. Live your life with no regrets - - caution metal can get hot in sun! AND lock can malfunction if immersed in water - especially salt water....

This post was edited

I love wearing chastity devices ,i have several my favourite is a small plastic one with a built in lock

This post was edited