Nude get togethers

Looking for friend to have nude get together s this summer. Could be a day at the beach, a hike or a bbq at a house, anything really. Just friends in a safe and all accepting nude environment.
Let me know

Enjoy the sun on your skin

This topic was edited
RE:Nude get togethers

Be good if there are get together a in Cape Breton.

This post was edited

Be good if there are get together a in Cape Breton.

This post was edited

Cool its great idea.. i am ready for that:)

This post was edited

You have a great idea except that many folks just cannot seem to accept a simple gesture without trying to "add in" their own interpretation. I have extended an open invite for the many members in our metro area to come over, have a BBQ & spa party, or have a meet and greet social. In over 2 years I have only had a couple of people accept my invite. Others have said they were on their way over and never showed up or called to cancel. Most often I get the same excuses: "You live too far away." or "You are too old"

This post was edited

Too old for what? To be a friend, a buddy, a nudist enjoying a BBQ?

This post was edited

Sounds good to me too - am away until late July but hoping to get some outdoor time in then.

This post was edited

You are exactly right!!!! When they give me those excuses I just shake my head. That person is all talk and no ambition. What does it matter when a person is older or they live a few blocks down the road?? Do they really want to socialize or are they just wanting to look at photos?

This post was edited

I have experienced many folks who love to plan get togethers but cancel or never show. I think they get nervous at the last minute. Daniel and I are always meeting people or going places nude. We have had some people that are too shy to introduce themselves in person but when I got home they message me here asking if that was me they saw today... I don't judge just hope someday they get the nerve to be socially nude with others.

This post was edited

@Anattin Guess Im guilty of that but in all fairness you dont have a face pic on your profile. I did meet Jim and Marie that same day and had a nice chat with Jim in the big tub.

Lol. I wasn't even thinking of you! I know your not shy. :)

This post was edited

Count me in!

This post was edited