Dressing after a long time nude

Do you feel especially constrained by clothing after you have spent a significant amount of time continuously nude?
My longest time nude is only a little less than 2 days, so I have not experienced this.
I do know that when I go days without a shirt or weeks in shorts and no long slacks, the first time I put on a shirt or long pants it feels exceptionally uncomfortable.

This topic was edited
RE:Dressing after a long time nude

Doesn't have to be an extended period of nudity. I quite often feel unusually constrained by clothing in the morning after sleeping nude. It's especially true during the summer months when night time temperatures are in the upper 40's and into the 50's and the high for the day will approach 80 or more. My work day is much more comfortable if I can be nude, especially if I am working in the yard. However, nearly nude is the closest I can come to that.

This post was edited

I have only been continuously need for less than 48 hours. I wore loose shorts and shirt when leaving so not so much constrained but longing for the freedom.

I will say that when the temperature drops into the 30's constantly and I have to wear a parka everyday, I do feel contained and can't wait until spring.

This post was edited

Yes, I know what you are describing.

Admittedly, since I have Asperger's Syndrome, I do have heightened senses. However, I have actually experienced pain caused by clothing pulling on me when trying to move in it.

I have been nude for up to a week at a time, then when I have to dress, I feel every little stitch and seam against my skin and it is downright unbearable. I have to force my mind to think about other things (usually force myself to solve an engineering problem or do advanced math) to take my mind off of the sensory overload. The sensory overload sometimes is so overwhelming that I believe I might go mad.

Textiles who do not have this sensory overload just shrug it off like I'm being a wuss. I wish they could feel clothing from my skin's point of view. They would legalize nudity immediately if they did. Sometimes I just wish I could be nude every day or cease to exist. It is a real struggle to force myself back into clothing or to endure it. It really is akin to torture when the autism is in full gear.

This post was edited

I am allergic to man made materials so when I have one of these new moisture wicking shirts on I can only wear it for a few hours. Therefore, I try to wear only cotton. Even elastic bothers me in the summer, thus no socks and no underwear. Even when I have on cotton clothes when I take them off my waist looks like it's ready to start bleeding. Basically, clothes hurt my skin. Therefore I'm nude every chance I get or at the least wearing loose fitting clothes. My ex had problems with it somedays and others she didn't. Now that I'm back in the dating world I have to decide when the right time is to tell the person. I've told some and it ended the friendship, while others have no problem with it.

This post was edited

When I first joined a club many years ago, I remember this very conversation. We all dreaded that moment when it was time to leave the club and we had to get dressed. Since my retirement 16 years ago, I only wear clothes when I leave the house. Since I go to the gym daily, I must dress, workout and back home to nudity. I feel really sad at the gym for the younger ones who dress and undress under a towel.
At the summer farm, I love that I just dont have to wear clothes at all, indoors or outdoors, unless someone comes to the house. We cant see another house so my nude privacy is great. I could easily live in a totally nude environ.

This post was edited

When I first joined a club many years ago, I remember this very conversation. We all dreaded that moment when it was time to leave the club and we had to get dressed. Since my retirement 16 years ago, I only wear clothes when I leave the house. Since I go to the gym daily, I must dress, workout and back home to nudity. I feel really sad at the gym for the younger ones who dress and undress under a towel.At the summer farm, I love that I just dont have to wear clothes at all, indoors or outdoors, unless someone comes to the house. We cant see another house so my nude privacy is great. I could easily live in a totally nude environ.

About how many hours a week do you wear anything at your primary home? ... your summer farm?

This post was edited

After spending a whole day nude at the resort, I can handle dressing up ok as I'll usually wear a very loose fitting T-shirt and large shorts with no underwear. Still, I will find myself sweating much more than usual after getting dressed; so I'll blast the AC in the car for the trip back home. It helps a little.

My first wife was much more sensitive to this. She would actually cringe when putting clothes back on a the end of the day. She soon settled on a simple solution: she would just wear a loosely wrapped sarong for the trip home.

This post was edited

It does feel a little odd to get dressed after the long weekend at the resort...but you've got to go home. I think the worst part is that loss of air all over your body and the immediate increase in heat. Oh well...it just makes you long for the next nude weekend.

This post was edited

We can sometimes go 48-96 hours straight without wearing clothes, pretty normal for us here at home. When we do have to put something on, it feels strange. We have worn clothes from early morning to late evening and it feels so good to get out of them finally, when we are back home or in our hotel room. We, like Nudony, will cover minimally after spending the day at a nude beach or resort. My wife used to just slip on a loose fitting dress and I'd slip on some loose shorts, just enough to get us to the parking lot at the beach.

From our favorite resort, we'll both wear a sarong out to the car and then I'll untie it and continue sitting on it for the ride home. My wife will keep hers on for the ride home, unless we are stopping for dinner in town before we leave for home. From our club; we both get in our car naked and my wife will wear the Hawaiian shirt I wore to the club and I'll drive home naked. I always do some sort of vehicle maneuvering so we can exit the car naked or partially naked once we get home. A lot of stuff just so we wear clothes as little as possible after we've been naked for quite some time. ;D

This post was edited

When not nude at home I am usually in just my panties. Yes, it does feel strange to have clothes on Monday morning. Once in my younger days I was out of work one summer and weeks went by without wearing anything. It was so strange to not feel the sun and wind.
I experience the same thing during the fall when I have to switch to long sleeves.

This post was edited