RE:Why wear underwear?

As for showing the bulge, Why not?When my in-laws are up I have to be dressed, which usually means shorts and a t-shirt. However, one evening this was not enough as the following day she complained to Mar that she could "see my shape".

Too bad it was a complaint, not a compliment.

This post was edited

I only wear underwear if I have to wear light colored khaki pants. I have a small pouch string thong that keeps precum from showing on the pants.
https://i.imgur.com/Ir1sGk3.jpg

This post was edited

I don't wear underwear either. I love the feeling of being bare underneath and the feeling of my dick being free. If I have to wear any form of under it will always be a jockstrap of some sort.

This post was edited

I wear undies when I dress in suits to prevent my pants from sticking to my ass or my ass eating up my slacks.

This post was edited

I wear undies when I dress in suits to prevent my pants from sticking to my ass or my ass eating up my slacks.

I do wear them at that time as well Nudesurfer however I rarely wear a suit anymore. Weddings and funerals are probably it.

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear for summer yard work long before I became a full time freeballer. Much more comfortable in warm weather with only one layer.

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear for summer yard work long before I became a full time freeballer. Much more comfortable in warm weather with only one layer.

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear for years and the only time I do is when I have to go to the doctor and I'm thinking why I'm even doing that.

This post was edited

I can't wear underwear - I don't own any! As for showing the bulge, Why not? Women show the outline of their tits so why shouldn't men show their bulge? I just got some thin sweatpants that really show it. I wear them whenever I go out and I can't be naked.

Thanks. Your post gave me confidence; there are some places I was not comfortable going commando but Saturday I tucked in my shirt and was commando.

This post was edited

I tend to freeball when I'm free and wear underwear at work when I'm sitting most of the day. It feels more hygienic and its a lot easier to wash shorts than trousers.

This post was edited