RE:Dallas Area - Looking for nudists friends

I meet up with a few other nudist guys at nude yoga this morning and will do again tomorrow, Sunday's class. Great way to socialize and plan other gatherings face to face, seems to work a lot better than posts on here.

Finding there is a lot more nudist guys out there that have never heard of this site and some are not interested in all the social media stuff that doesn't always produce fruitful results. Granted I found the nude yoga classes here in DFW area and other cities thru 'meetup' in addition to many nudist groups in other cities. Thru one of the nudist groups on 'meetup' gone to nude events as game nights and hanging out watching sports. Found other locals thru "couchsurfing" and "airbnb". There are places like misterbandB that are also helpful in finding other nudist.

There are the nudist resorts west and nw of ftw that are close by, all open to anyone. Great way to get be nude and get a tan, swim, play water volleyball, billiards and just wonder the nature areas around facilities. All three also have nude 5K runs, one coming at end of April and two are in Sept/Oct time frame.

This post was edited

Plano here

This post was edited

I'd be more than happy to make the drive down if I am free when you plan something!

This post was edited

In Denton, looking for like minded of DFW

This post was edited

Hi there... Late to the posting here, but I'm a 46 MWM also looking for nudist friends around DFW. Near Mckinney here, work in Plano

This post was edited

Near the big airport. Hi.

This post was edited

Frisco here. Always open to meeting new nudist buddies.

James (Frisco, TX)
Website/blog | Twitter | Chat with me on telegram
Coming soon: Social Naturists Social Group

This post was edited

Spend most of my weekends at Wildwood, near Decatur, doing nude stuff - billards, water volleyball, tanning, eating and dancing along with walking the trails. Always enjoy been in nature nude and the company of other like minded nudist at the resort. Also do some nudism with meetup groups in DFW area and a few from other cities in Texas. Never a dull moment and sometimes even conflicting events of having to choose which one to go to.

This post was edited

We are in Fort Worth! We would love to meet other nudist friends!

This post was edited

I live north of Dallas, right by Wichita Falls.

This post was edited