Short Shorts

Since I could get in trouble for being outside my house in the nude, I created these Cut offs, short shorts with the bottom cut out to be free ballin Outside. The breeze blowing across ma balls feels really good. When I bend over with the sun behind me, the warm sun that shines on my backside & balls, feels real good.

This topic was edited
RE:Short Shorts

Since I could get in trouble for being outside my house in the nude, I created these Cut offs, short shorts with the bottom cut out to be free ballin Outside. The breeze blowing across ma balls feels really good. When I bend over with the sun behind me, the warm sun that shines on my backside & balls, feels real good.

How short are they?
Do you wear them anywhere beside in your own yard?

This post was edited

Not very far, just in walking distance in an unpopulated area near my house.

This post was edited

Thats a great start next try cutting the ass out of them so just your cheeks show some. I use to wear shorts that I cut under the crotch and in front on leg where cock hangs. Just below so nothing sticks out unless I want it to.

This post was edited

Thats a great start next try cutting the ass out of them so just your cheeks show some. I use to wear shorts that I cut under the crotch and in front on leg where cock hangs. Just below so nothing sticks out unless I want it to.

Where can you wear shorts with your rear showing that you can't be nude?

This post was edited

Thats a great start next try cutting the ass out of them so just your cheeks show some. I use to wear shorts that I cut under the crotch and in front on leg where cock hangs. Just below so nothing sticks out unless I want it to.Where can you wear shorts with your rear showing that you can't be nude?

I like to show skin. I wear my revealing clothes in public often. I never wear underwear so; wearing cut out jeans is no issue for me.

This post was edited

I have a pair of jean shorts that almost covers everything.

This post was edited