RE:Minimal Clothing Supply

I have recently gone thru my closet and drawers and packed up alot od my stuff that i dont wear when i HAVE to wear somethingWhat i still have access to is mostly skimpy, revealing, or see thru in some fashion.

Saw in your profile that you are well below retirement age. What do you wear for work?
Also, did you keep a few more modest items for occasions where minimal dress would not be appropriate?

This post was edited

Made another minor wardrobe reduction today, Always feels good to reduce my clothing supply.

This post was edited

Forgot to post my spring reduction, now at 5 long pants, 6 shorts, 6 long sleeve shirts, 6 sleeveless shirts, 5 collared polos, and 3 swimsuits all through. All of these are About where I want to be. T shirts are dowm to 14, but still too many. 2 sleeveless shirts are wearing out, so I will be cutting down 2 t's soon.

This post was edited

I have a decent amount of clothes and I only downsize every once and a while. I don't have a dresser, which isn't a big deal because I don't have any sleepwear, socks, or underwear and the rest of the wardrobe is easily put on hangers (I hate folding so this works out). Right now I have 10 pairs of pants, 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of gym shorts, 2 swim trunks, 3 hoodies, 2 jackets, and I must have around 30 or so shirts it's kind of excessive really. I'll need to downsize the shirts at somepoint for sure.

This post was edited

I have a decent amount of clothes and I only downsize every once and a while. I don't have a dresser, which isn't a big deal because I don't have any sleepwear, socks, or underwear and the rest of the wardrobe is easily put on hangers (I hate folding so this works out). Right now I have 10 pairs of pants, 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of gym shorts, 2 swim trunks, 3 hoodies, 2 jackets, and I must have around 30 or so shirts it's kind of excessive really. I'll need to downsize the shirts at somepoint for sure.
Do some of your shirts have a design or logo that has a special meaning to you?
Most of mine do and that is why I am finding it difficult to get rid of any.

This post was edited

Yes some of the shirts I rarely wear are from places I've been to in the past, they're more like a sort of memorablilia.

This post was edited

Yes some of the shirts I rarely wear are from places I've been to in the past, they're more like a sort of memorablilia.

Same here plus some from memorable accomplishments of sport teams that I follow.

This post was edited

Did manage to give away 3 shirts last week but still have too many.

This post was edited

I definitely have way more clothing than I need, want, or use.While I was working outside the home, I had 10 sets of t-shirts and jeans so I could go two weeks without doing laundry. I still have all of those t-shirts and jeans. Maybe I could sell the jeans on amazon.com.I also have ten pair of knee-height compression socks.For that matter, I have two business suits -- when will I ever wear those?

You should try donating or selling what you can and and disposing of some that you can't.
I always find getting rid of unneeded clothing to be a liberating experience.

This post was edited

I definitely have way more clothing than I need, want, or use.While I was working outside the home, I had 10 sets of t-shirts and jeans so I could go two weeks without doing laundry. I still have all of those t-shirts and jeans. Maybe I could sell the jeans on amazon.com.I also have ten pair of knee-height compression socks.For that matter, I have two business suits -- when will I ever wear those?You should try donating or selling what you can and and disposing of some that you can't.I always find getting rid of unneeded clothing to be a liberating experience.I think maybe selling the jeans on amazon.com might work.

You might want to consider selling one of the suits also. I don't have any but do have a coordinated jacket and slacks.

This post was edited