RE:Longest time spent nude

wife and I hiked to Jerry Johnson hot springs in Idaho,got there at 9am stayed till8pm.stayed nude the entire time. in the hot springs or in the creek.even hiked back nude,until the bridge.

This post was edited

I know that this is not going to come close to most of you. I just broke my old record of 27 hours with 37. Need short to go out and get yesterday's mail.

BUT there wasn't anything in yesterday's mail worth getting dressed to go get. You could have waited 9 hours and had a complete 48 hours of total nudity. what was the rush to get the unimportant mail????

This post was edited

I know that this is not going to come close to most of you. I just broke my old record of 27 hours with 37. Need short to go out and get yesterday's mail.BUT there wasn't anything in yesterday's mail worth getting dressed to go get. You could have waited 9 hours and had a complete 48 hours of total nudity. what was the rush to get the unimportant mail????

Our newspaper is delivered by mail, and I would have only added two hours to the total anyway. Wanted to get caught up before leaving town and coming back to two more editions to go through.

This post was edited

We were at Cypress Cove for two weeks. During that time, we spent two four day periods nude. We took a couple of day trips and went out of the resort a couple of evenings.

This post was edited

Mine was also at the cove. Labor day weekend last year, I went offsite to bowl in the nude tournament in Kissimmee that weekend. I spent 61 hours nude at the resort. Drove 20 minutes rested to the venue. Bowled for 3 hours, dressed and then spent the next 30 hours nude before I dressed for travel home. A wonderful weekend. Looking forward to repeating it again!

This post was edited

We were at Cypress Cove for two weeks. During that time, we spent two four day periods nude. We took a couple of day trips and went out of the resort a couple of evenings.Good to hear that you're both enjoying lots of nudity. I love long nude spells like that, even better when you're among other nudists. A big advantage we nudists have when we go away for breaks is that we can travel light.

This post was edited

We were at Cypress Cove for two weeks. During that time, we spent two four day periods nude. We took a couple of day trips and went out of the resort a couple of evenings.Good to hear that you're both enjoying lots of nudity. I love long nude spells like that, even better when you're among other nudists. A big advantage we nudists have when we go away for breaks is that we can travel light.

How little clothing do you take when going to an clothing optional resort?

This post was edited

I'm going away today until Monday to an event at a nudist club. With the weather forecast expecting it to be hot and dry, though windy at times I hope to be nude throughout that time, 24/7 as the evening temperatures are expected to suit nudity too. I will take a change of clothing for the return journey and something to wrap up in just in case it is cooler. The venue expects full nudity unless its cool, its not as clothing-optional as some other venues, I prefer it when everyone is naked so that's fine by me. They do make exceptions for newbies to acclimatise a bit slower to being nude full time there and for other personal reasons. The friends we're meeting there are taking similarly small amounts of clothing. We are taking the view that we're paying entry to be nude so why wear clothing?

For other nudist trips the amount of clothing taken may increase according to the weather predictions. We tend to consider ourselves as nudists rather than 'clothing-optionalists' so we want to be naked as much as possible when visiting this type of place. Some locations require people to wear something at certain evening events - eating in restaurants for example. If possible we find nude-friendly alternatives.

This post was edited

I'm going away today until Monday to an event at a nudist club. With the weather forecast expecting it to be hot and dry, though windy at times I hope to be nude throughout that time, 24/7 as the evening temperatures are expected to suit nudity too. I will take a change of clothing for the return journey and something to wrap up in just in case it is cooler. The venue expects full nudity unless its cool, its not as clothing-optional as some other venues, I prefer it when everyone is naked so that's fine by me. They do make exceptions for newbies to acclimatise a bit slower to being nude full time there and for other personal reasons. The friends we're meeting there are taking similarly small amounts of clothing. We are taking the view that we're paying entry to be nude so why wear clothing?For other nudist trips the amount of clothing taken may increase according to the weather predictions. We tend to consider ourselves as nudists rather than 'clothing-optionalists' so we want to be naked as much as possible when visiting this type of place. Some locations require people to wear something at certain evening events - eating in restaurants for example. If possible we find nude-friendly alternatives.

How long is the drive?
If not too long, would it be possible to wear the same clothes on the way home and not take any others with you?

This post was edited

I'm going away today until Monday to an event at a nudist club. With the weather forecast expecting it to be hot and dry, though windy at times I hope to be nude throughout that time, 24/7 as the evening temperatures are expected to suit nudity too. I will take a change of clothing for the return journey and something to wrap up in just in case it is cooler. The venue expects full nudity unless its cool, its not as clothing-optional as some other venues, I prefer it when everyone is naked so that's fine by me. They do make exceptions for newbies to acclimatise a bit slower to being nude full time there and for other personal reasons. The friends we're meeting there are taking similarly small amounts of clothing. We are taking the view that we're paying entry to be nude so why wear clothing?For other nudist trips the amount of clothing taken may increase according to the weather predictions. We tend to consider ourselves as nudists rather than 'clothing-optionalists' so we want to be naked as much as possible when visiting this type of place. Some locations require people to wear something at certain evening events - eating in restaurants for example. If possible we find nude-friendly alternatives.

We also prefer to visit and stay in places where it's mandatory nude. Clothing optional is okay and with my wife needing to be careful in the sun, we can always find shade someplace to remain naked at all times. I think there are far too many that take the option of wearing clothes at clothing optional venues and we feel it defeats the purpose of what clothing optional was meant for; a gradual but firm and direct venture into nudism. Nowadays, even at our club, we see more and more full time residents fully clothed all the time. To us, it seems they've become more voyeurs than nudists.

Have a great time on your trip Nik!

This post was edited