Uma Bungalow/Bali au Naturel: 9-12 September 2019

My friend & I are going to Uma Bungalow/Bali au Naturel, Bali on 9-12 Sep 2019 (Mon-Thu). If any of you are also planning to or will be there on those dates, say 'Hi' let's chat and get nude together.

Cheers n regards
Mike

This topic was edited
RE:Uma Bungalow/Bali au Naturel: 9-12 September 2019

pls let me know, i am in Bali. maybe would be great to get nude together

This post was edited

pls let me know, i am in Bali. maybe would be great to get nude together

Hi, maybe you can drop by Uma Bungalow/Bali au Naturel for a day visit on any of above dates ... we can meet, chat and nude activities together? Thanks.

This post was edited

We had plans to visit Bali au naturel in aug or sept. But due to some unavoidable reasons delayed to Feb March now

This post was edited

We had plans to visit Bali au naturel in aug or sept. But due to some unavoidable reasons delayed to Feb March now

Hi, regret to hear that ... but delayed it's still better than not visiting at all.

We are at Bali au Naturel right now ... naked as I typed this comment and waiting to get to the restaurant for our dinner. Can't wait for tomorrow for a full day's naked activities!

Added: naked dinner ... with candlelight (so romantic) lol.

This post was edited

Unfortunately ... my nudist friend (and photographer) is not feeling well. So well, there will be less photos. Selfies or self-timer pixs are not very nice. I will just enjoy the nude experiences instead.

This post was edited