This or That: Mountains or Sea for your natural activities?

I actually prefer both depending on where I am and whats is available!

This topic was edited
RE:This or That: Mountains or Sea for your natural activities?

Depends how high the mountains are (not that you have to be a well equipped mountaineer to climb them :-D ). If they are easy to cross I choose mountains, especially If there are also lakes nearby :-))

This post was edited

I love the ocean and the beach but if I had to chose, it would probably be the mountains. One reason, my wife prefers the mountains and I'd rather have her with me to share our natural activities! :-)

This post was edited

Definitely the sea. Don't get me wrong. I love my cabin in the foothills of the Smokie Mountains but the beach is my church. I feel so at peace when at the beach, and the nude beach and being able to surf nude is the bomb.

I remember when I lived in SoCal in the early 80's and driving north on PCH and looking to the left at the Ocean and looking to the right at Snow capped mountains knowing I could be in either place in a matter of and hour or so. And what a view it was.

This post was edited

Definitely the sea. Don't get me wrong. I love my cabin in the foothills of the Smokie Mountains but the beach is my church. I feel so at peace when at the beach, and the nude beach and being able to surf nude is the bomb.I remember when I lived in SoCal in the early 80's and driving north on PCH and looking to the left at the Ocean and looking to the right at Snow capped mountains knowing I could be in either place in a matter of and hour or so. And what a view it was.

One of many reasons we live here. Being an hour to an hour and a half from the ocean/beaches, mountains/rivers/streams/snow, the desert and all it offers and the continued sunshine for probably over 95% of each year.

Lots of naysayers about So Cal or Cal all together but it's strange how many of those naysayers keep coming back here to escape their state and weather! ;D

It bothered me to put mountains first because I'm an ocean/beach kinda guy. I kept thinking about my wife and how we enjoying doing the nudist thing together and she's not a real beach person or ocean person. ;DD

This post was edited

I really don't know if I could choose one or the other. We just got back from Panama City Beach Fla and really didn't want to leave :-). We love just setting in the lounge chairs watching and hearing the waves. I guess really tho the mountains are our favorite place to be. I know our little Smokies aren't as big and as tall as the Rockies that some of you are referring too but we highly enjoy each and every time we go!!!!

This post was edited

Really not sure either, both are fantastic but leaning more towards the sea.

This post was edited

@DancesBeneaththeStars: A combination of mountains and lakes during warm but invigorating weather is definitely delightful

This post was edited

@AndyDi: having your wife Diana with you is definitely the preference

This post was edited

@SilverSurfer: The Pacific coast highway is truly beautiful. Been along time since Ive actually been there.

This post was edited