Looking for couples and females

We are a nudist couple that host daytime gatherings about once a month in eastern NC. Between Jacksonville and Wilmington They are non sexual events and can be clothing optional for newbies. Limited space with small pool and hot tub couples and females only. Feel free to send any questions you may have.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for couples and females

My wife and I live in Leland just outside of Wilmington. As a nudist advocate I encourage such things. This is great news and would love to be a part of it. We have limited space here too. No pool, almost sucluded. Depending on what the neighbors are doing. My home is clothing optional as well.

This post was edited

My wife and I live in Leland just outside of Wilmington. As a nudist advocate I encourage such things. This is great news and would love to be a part of it.

This post was edited

I live in your area as well, between Jacksonville and Wilmington. I red your profile and you have what I have been looking for in property. Would love to be invited. Unfortunately I am recently widowed so I am no longer a couple, hope you would understand. Would love to chat and maybe meet, youre close.

This post was edited

I live in your area as well, between Jacksonville and Wilmington. I red your profile and you have what I have been looking for in property. Would love to be invited. Unfortunately I am recently widowed so I am no longer a couple, hope you would understand. Would love to chat and maybe meet, youre close.

This post was edited
RE: Looking for couples and females

Newlyweds in Jacksonville who are mostly at-home nudists. We try to be nude whenever possible outdoors but not that many opportunities when living in an apartment. Our best friends are also nudists and most of our outdoor nudism is experienced at their place in a high fenced backyard.

This post was edited
RE: Looking for couples and females

You might try a trip to Bird Island near Sunset Beach. There is an area on it that is unofficially a clothing optional beach

This post was edited

We are a couple and are regular visitors to Whispering Pines and White Tail. Wish to enlarge our like minded friend circle. We are not far from Wilmington.

This post was edited

We are a couple from Greenville, NC and regular visitors to Whispering Pines and White Tail. We are looking forward to finding like minded friends.

This post was edited

We are a couple from Greenville, NC and regular visitors to Whispering Pines and White Tail. We are looking forward to finding like minded friends.

This post was edited

This post was edited