RE:Nude get togethers

A get together even just for coffee n chat would be great. If the gathering is to far for me to drive I have to stop and strech every so often if it would take say 1 hour to drive I would take under 2 hours do to having to stop time to time. If its planed far enough ahead I could work it into my budget. On very low income. I missed out on on gathering do to a last miniute ministry dutty. I would love to meet with folks in my area for just a coffee n chat only thing is finding a place where we can sit around nude as far as pics go you seen a person nude once after that you don't need to see a pic of them and age is not a issue unless your under age.

This post was edited

It seems most responses to this post in the Nova Scotia group are from people in the USA. It also seems to me that almost all get-togethers that are actually held in the Maritimes are at Crystal Crescent or Suzies Lake. I don't mind travelling a short distance, but either of those locations require a hotel or camping stay, if I want to spend any time there. If I have another reason for going to Halifax, then perhaps it makes sense, but usually if I do have a reason to go to Halifax, there are no get-togethers planned. Catch-22.

This post was edited

let me know if/when you're coming to Halifax. With a bit of notice, it'd be great to get together. During the non-summer months we have the pool swims about once a month, sometimes twice a month.

This post was edited

Would be fun, just let me know.

This post was edited