Where do you go nude in Michigan

Where do you go nude in Michigan? We seem to be way backwards for a state with so much beauty. We should be nude and proud!

This topic was edited
RE:Where do you go nude in Michigan

July 20 , 2019 . Many places are not available here in Michigan . You really almost have to discover those places outdoors where you can get away with being naked . I found that out in many ways . Where I go , I found an area of beach along Lake Michigan that is more nudity -tolerant . Away from the main beaches , and of course away from people who find nudity shocking and horrible , and must never be seen , and must be reported to the police . Heaven forbid , someone's naked , even if they're seen at a distance away . You learn quickly to cover up when needed to make everyone happy . After they pass by , just wait to get naked again . Few minutes , and they are usually far enough away . Or you learn quickly that they accept you for being naked , because they are suddenly walking at a section of shoreline where you were naked for quite some time . Those are the good people , usually found elsewhere in the USA .

This post was edited

I have a very tolerant friend with ten plus acres. I can use it
any time I get the urge to be nude around friends.
(no he is not a nudist)

Michael

This post was edited

I don't live in Michigan but do live close to it. The only place I know of is the gay resort, The Dunes, up near Saugatuck. There used to be a nude beach near there but I think it was shut down. I could be wrong about that.

This post was edited

July 21 , 2019 . Berky1966 . You are correct that the ' nude ' beach in Saugatuck got shut down a few years ago . Too close to the income - producing beach Oval Beach . Both Saugatuck and the town south of it , Douglas , over the Kalamazoo River , promote Oval Beach very heavily .
There are select areas along the shoreline , north of Saugatuck , where nudity is more tolerated . Can be seen occasionally or experienced from a distance , away from the trailhead beaches where people come to visit the shoreline and see Lake Michigan . Farther down the shoreline . Everyone laying out naked takes the time to cover up when others are found to be walking towards them along the shoreline . Keeps everybody happy , and shows respect to these other visitors .

This post was edited

forest hills . i love that place

This post was edited

Do they allow single guys?

This post was edited

Anyone go to any secret or secluded spots?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited