Washing the Car

Who does it nude?
I don't because my driveway is in front with no screening and live on a busy street.
Have done it in a skimpy swim brief.
Probably would wash it more often if I could do it nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Washing the Car

I have a pair of 6' high doors against the road so I can wash the car nude without been seen.

This post was edited

i was fortunate enough to be able to wash our car in the nude just yesterday. our house is the second house in, set back from the main road, on our private street. in addition, we have a curved driveway and i pull as far in (and close to the house and hose) as i can which affords a bit more privacy. cars passing on the main road go by at least 30mph and probably no one who passes by is looking in on my street. anyway, washed and waxed the car in about an hour's time. best way to do that work is in the nude, in my opinion. and my wife was not there. i don't think she would have approved, worrying that someone may see me.

This post was edited

When I wash the car I usually do it naked unless it is very cold or the neighbours' grandchildren are visiting in spite of the whole of the drive being visible from the road, including the passing buses.
See here.

This post was edited

. best way to do that work is in the nude, in my opinion. and my wife was not there. i don't think she would have approved, worrying that someone may see me.

Something like me unsuccessfully trying to convince that I could drive or ride in our minivan nude since it is unlikely that anyone would notice with the high profile and all glass except the windshield being tinted.

This post was edited

I wish I could say I wash my own cars but I do not. We take them to a local car wash because we have them washed 3-4 times a month, occasionally more. It costs us $39 a month for unlimited car washes. The car washes cost begins at $20 for basic, which is what we get and it's a good car wash. I think I'd stop taking the cars and doing it myself if I could do it naked but I can't... no privacy to do so.

I used to wash our tent trailer and wave runner naked at our previous house and it was a really, really tight fit but I could wash my truck back there but didn't because it was stressful maneuvering my truck through a tight spot. I do wash our motorhome out front and wear my short mesh shorts AND NO SHIRT! occasionally but usually take it to a coin car wash and do it there with the same outfit! I think most of the time those washing their cars at the coin car wash think I'm in a swim suit.

This post was edited

I was washing my car a couple of days back. At the same time, the farmer decided to harvest the field near our house, and covered my car in a cloud of dust, halfway through my final rinse and polish. I'm sure he waits for the wind to blow in my direction and thinks 'Ah, it's a good day to annoy Kevin.

This post was edited

I was washing my car a couple of days back. At the same time, the farmer decided to harvest the field near our house, and covered my car in a cloud of dust, halfway through my final rinse and polish. I'm sure he waits for the wind to blow in my direction and thinks 'Ah, it's a good day to annoy Kevin.
What if anything were you wearing when you wearing when you did this?

This post was edited

We live on a cul-de-sac and during the summer only 3 of the 6 houses on our street are occupied and we are at the end with our garage doors facing away from the street, so I have never had an issue washing the car nude or during the week doing yardword nude because my only 2 neighbors are working

This post was edited

We always wash our cars nude at home weather permitting. It's a nice relief during the heat of summer. Besides I like the ease and speed of going though the car wash but it just doesn't get the detailed clean and polish I prefer. Of coarse one travel down that dusty road from my house puts a damper on that nice clean exterior, oh, well.

This post was edited

Where I live, almost no body around. I have a neighbor across the street that lives there. Cabins and trailers all around but these are seasonal usage, vacation spots. So, I can do anything i want in the back yard, and I do. In the warmer weather, I usually do all my yard work, naked. And washing the cars is included. My wife is more conservative but doesn't mind. I am careful about going to the front of the house, very visible from a state highway. In OUR younger days, we would have coffee on the back deck for hours and talk, naked as the day we were born. I enjoyed that, ( and the sight of her ) but that ended for some unknown reason.

This post was edited