RE:Driving naked with friends

Mandrew, I'll show ya sometime if you wanna go up to RMNP. There's so many wonderful places up there. Of course we'll have to drive up there naked.

This post was edited

I drive Donald duck style a few times a week. Usually at night when I leave the hot springs coming home. Love it, windows down warm air circulating in the car music up a little.... I am planning a road trip in a month and I will be driving mostly at night I will be Donald ducking it. ha ha

This post was edited

I drive Donald duck style a few times a week. Usually at night when I leave the hot springs coming home. Love it, windows down warm air circulating in the car music up a little.... I am planning a road trip in a month and I will be driving mostly at night I will be Donald ducking it. ha ha

This post was edited

This post was edited

Years ago I took a friend to his first social nude experience at Turtle Lake Resort. We both enjoyed a day in the buff. When it was time to leave I stayed bare for the hour drive home he Donald ducked it This week I am picking a guy I up at the airport who I roomed with while traveling. I converted him to hotel room nudity. I plan to strip off once we clear the pay parking lot at the airport.

This post was edited

Do you ever drive up to dream canyon outside of Boulder? That used to be a favorite spot of mine in the summer time.

This post was edited

I was introduced to naked driving by a college buddy of mine many years ago. We often went naked driving after dark sometimes around town and often on longer trips. So far, he has been the only person Ive ever had company with. I still drive nude often long distant, Tampa to Atlanta a few years ago and Atlanta to DC just last year. Id welcome the opportunity to do it with company, either driving or as passenger, if anyone in the DMV area is game.

This post was edited

Ive driven naked on long drives a number of times, but only twice with another guy. Alone or with someone, its fun! Rick

This post was edited

I used to love to drive naked. Anyone driving anywhere and want company (LOL!)

This post was edited

Sounds like you're a natural born leader. I can't imagine others don't follow.

This post was edited