Who is going to music fest at turtle lake?

Anyone going to musicfest at Turtle Lake this weekend?https://www.turtle-lake.net/Music/2019/music_fest_2019.htm

This topic was edited
RE:Who is going to music fest at turtle lake?

I'd love to go but just got divorced so I'm solo and I'm not sure they will let single guys in.

This post was edited

I go to Turtle Lake from time to time but I'm not really into the live music or the higher price so I'm going to try Sunny Haven this Sat.

As for you jay I'd like to think that at Music Fest they aren't going to turn people away, but you could give the office a call first.

This post was edited

I'd love to go but just got divorced so I'm solo and I'm not sure they will let single guys in.

Dont believe the false rumor you have heard here by one individual. Single guys have no problem at TLR unless they have behaved inappropriately in the past or do while there. Abide by the rules have good naturist behavior record and your will be fine.

This post was edited

The Saturday daytime line up was great listened to three groups Skeletones R+B Classic Blast pop rock classical music fusion think Mannheim Steamroller with a younger edge and Planet Grove lots of dance hits old and new witha horn section. I hope they all come back next year.

This post was edited

I went to TLR for the first time this past weekend. Nice place and nice people but it started to rain almost immediately and everyone left. UGH

This post was edited

Or did they go indoors. Did you check out the clubhouse lots to do there if it is raining outdoors

This post was edited