Gunnison Beachgoers

Hey,
This is something I think I may have read this online. Is it true that on a typical weekday at Gunnison Beach, that there's not many people there between the age range of 25 - 65? I guess it kinda makes sense since that's a working age group. So I guess that could be anywhere really. I was only inquiring about Gunnison since that's in my region.

This topic was edited
RE:Gunnison Beachgoers

I see a fair number in the 50 to 65 age group on weekdays, but not many younger than that.

This post was edited

I see a fair number in the 50 to 65 age group on weekdays, but not many younger than that.

This post was edited

Leaving for Gunnion in about a half hour.
Weather sounds passible, but not ideal.
This has not been a good summer for me to get to the beach, so I want to take the opportunity before the season ends.

This post was edited

Weather was not ideal, but not terrible either. cloudy, low 70's light wind. Only shallow wading allowed because of rip currents.
Walked to and from the parking lot in just a Kiniki tan through bikini.
Did see a younger (and thinner) man who outdid me in the minimal clothing to the parking lot category. He was walking back a little ahead of me in a string side narrow front at back suit. I saw him rinse off an go into the changing area. I needed to use the rest room. We came out at about the same time and he was wearing a different tanga apparently for the ride home!

This post was edited

I just got back from three days at Gunnison. Defiantly not the best weather, but still we had a great time.

This post was edited

I just got back from three days at Gunnison. Defiantly not the best weather, but still we had a great time.

Where did you stay?

This post was edited

At the Campground in the Park.

This post was edited

At the Campground in the Park.

You are OK with relatively basic camping then?

This post was edited

At the Campground in the Park.You are OK with relatively basic camping then?

PS. Hoe much (little) clothing did you wear at the campground and between there and the beach. While I know that it is not clothing optional, were there many people minimally dressed at the campground? Did you recognize some of the same people there and at the beach?

This post was edited

Glad to see you said sometimes a t shirt.
Did you wear one for the trip to Gunnison or just shorts?
It surprises me how many men on this site talk as if any time they wear shorts they put on a shirt too.
There are many instances where, in my opinion, only shorts are needed, camping, driving , answering the door, yardwork, pumping gas, etc).
It also surprises me how many men wear a shirt between the parking lot and beach at Gunnison. Why wear more than necessary when it is all going to come off anyway?
I usually wear just shorts and flip-flops for the walk, but the last time I wore a tan through swim brief instead of the shorts. On the other extreme, I have occasionally seen a man just wrap a towel around his waist and walk to the parking lot with no actual clothing. Also on this side, on my most recent visit, I say a fit looking young man walking back to the parking lot wearing only a string side narrow back bikini!

This post was edited