Nude Male Models Wanted

I'm looking for male models comfortable enough to be photographed nude. I'm an amateur photographer focused on food photography but looking to get practice with subjects that are a bit more interesting, and to expand my skills.

Ideally, I'm interested in starting a Black & White series of men in various stages and or various builds. And while this is completely non-sexual I am open to some erotic (or implied erotic) shots if you were keen. I also used to sketch so if you have experience as a life model and prefer to be drawn, I'm happy to get some practice sketching as well.

I would prefer in/around the London area, but happy to travel within reason or chat about what you have in mind.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Male Models Wanted

Id be up for that. Never been drawn naked but have had some naked photos done

This post was edited

Hey I would love to model. Tell me more

This post was edited

More than happy too help you out

This post was edited

Hi,
I'm in Kent, just outside the M25, and would be happy to be photographed nude, which would be a new experience for me. I love relaxing naked, so hopefully that would come over in photos. I can be available during the week, as well as weekends.
By the way, why are you looking specifically for male models?

This post was edited

I'm interested, too, message me

This post was edited

More than happy to pose for you, I am outside of London, but not that far. I live on a narrow boat if that is of any interest. Graham.

This post was edited

I can do that. But maybe Im to far

This post was edited

Come to India I will be the model for you

This post was edited

Hi
Would be very interested in modelling for you, I am outside London would could possibly travel to you

Chris

This post was edited

Id love to be photographed and/or drawn by you, nudes and erotic, BUT I am on the wrong side of the pond

Anyone else closer to Central New York State Looking for a model ?

This post was edited