Looking in the UK for nude models

I am amature photographer looking for someone to pose for artistic photos that show the beauty of nudism without showing sexual organs.
I have a car and am willing to travel.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking in the UK for nude models

I am not very far away living in Bolton And also a fellow photographer Message me if you think I could be of help

This post was edited

I am not very far away living in Bolton And also a fellow photographer Message me if you think I could be of help

This post was edited

I would love to pose for you and you can do whatever you like with the photos (as long as I get copies). I'm fairly near, just over the Pennines in between the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors.

This post was edited

Hi Harry, not far from you at all in Wigan. I would love to pose for some artistic photos for you, happy to travel to you or location if you have one in mind, let me know either way.

This post was edited

here I am

This post was edited

Im in Saddleworth and would love to model for you on a tfp basis

This post was edited

Hi- I'm based in Saddleworth, north of Manchester. I'd be happy to pose for you on a TFP basis. You can see my portfolio at www.purpleport.com/portfolio/whitedisk1

This post was edited

I'm always happy to be photographed and it would be nice to have some more artistic pictures taken...
(Tamworth, Midlands, but I might be able to combine a visit with a trip North)

This post was edited