Question to Airbnb hosts: do you openly advertise naturism in your Airbnb listing?

Which hosts are openly advertising naturism in their Airbnb listing? I have not done it (yet), but I do on Misterbandb. I have the impression it is generating more clients from Misterbandb. But I wonder if airbnb will even accept it.

This topic was edited
RE:Question to Airbnb hosts: do you openly advertise naturism in your Airbnb listing?

Hey Erik, i had for a time an Airbnb listing saying in the title it was a naturist friendly place, and i had not trouble at all, i had to close it as i started having complains from a few neighbours about me having guests in general.

This post was edited
RE:Question to Airbnb hosts: do you openly advertise naturism in your Airbnb listing?

I don't specify nudist on Airbnb. I think it may deter many of the textile guests. Not listed on Misterbnb (though I have used it as a guest). I've picked up a few nude guests via enquiries on TN.

This post was edited

Hey Erik, i had for a time an Airbnb listing saying in the title it was a naturist friendly place, and i had not trouble at all, i had to close it as i started having complains from a few neighbours about me having guests in general.

Hi Eric. Thanks for your reply. Did the neighbours have a good reason to complain. Here in Amsterdam there is a lot of complaints about Airbnb hosting, but luckily not in my area.

This post was edited

I don't specify nudist on Airbnb. I think it may deter many of the textile guests. Not listed on Misterbnb (though I have used it as a guest). I've picked up a few nude guests via enquiries on TN.

Thanks for your reply Carman
The reason I consider adding "naturism" to my airbnb listing is that Airbnb does not like it when you don't accept hosting requests. So by adding naturism to the title of my listing I hope to reduce the number of requests and only have naturists guests :-)
In a popular city as Amsterdam I could host each day if I wanted, but I prefer to host only a few times each month and then it is nicer to have a fellow naturist.

This post was edited

Not really, the thing is that the building has an internal regulation that do not allow to have the units working as lodging, not even the rooms in each unit, wich is not very common here, specially being this regulation from 50 years ago. Besides that there has never been any problem at all with any of my guests and neighbours, they complain just because, just in case, because the guests stays at my place, where i live, sharing my apartment with me.

This post was edited

Hi. We have only used Airbnb for our cabin and only accept nudists. Quite few have found us there and we come up on a local search for the area so nudists travelling through our area have found us.

This post was edited

I do on MIsterBnb only.

This post was edited

I have been listed on Airbnb as " Naturists friendly" for three years. In the intro paragraph I state " be sure you know what Naturist means and acknowledge". It has attracted nudists to my home. But many folks do not mention anything in their initial request. I play each case on its own. However you choose to list your place be prepared for people not to read and respond. Getting info from folks is like pulling teeth

This post was edited

I host openly om mr BNB and most guests are nudst. I don't want to lose bookings on AIRBNB, but have written in a discrete way there that my courtyard is very private for sunbathing, and get the folks to join the dots as it were.
hope that helps. Anyone interesting in staying when in Sydney Australia, do let me know

This post was edited

Thank you all for sharing your experiences

I have been listed on Airbnb as " Naturists friendly" for three years. In the intro paragraph I state " be sure you know what Naturist means and acknowledge". It has attracted nudists to my home. But many folks do not mention anything in their initial request. I play each case on its own. However you choose to list your place be prepared for people not to read and respond. Getting info from folks is like pulling teeth

It is also my experience that people don't read. I ask them to agree to my strict house rules in their first message. Most don't see it at all. And the misterbandb website is even worse, because of the choices they made in the design of the site. Specially misterbandb is only interested in getting bookings confrimed as quickly as possible... So I do a lot of "teeth pulling" as you describe it. I even have a standard reply with a lot of text, which is basically a copy of the text of my listing, but then easy to read.

Anyway, I am going to give it a try and "rebrand" my airbnb listing as "naturist only".

This post was edited