Massachusetts Rhode Island VT ME CT

There definitely needs to be parties or lets start one. Local to Massachusetts, all states are drive-able within reason. Lets plan something or advertise whats already happening.

This topic was edited
RE:Massachusetts Rhode Island VT ME CT

I'm heading out to Herring Cove on Saturday if anyone wants to join in.

This post was edited

Would love to but I'll be on a cruise.

This post was edited

An acceptable excuse.

This post was edited

I'm fairly new to nudism (just over a year) so I'm always looking for new opportunities to socialize with other nudists. The legal options in this part of the country are so few and far between! I have to drive over an hour to get anywhere that nudity is allowed.

This post was edited

Where's herring cove?

This post was edited

We have been trying to meet other nudists in out area, we would love to host a nude pool party here at our house. Anyone interested??

This post was edited

I'm in Connecticut and haven't met any nudists here yet.

Nude pool party might be fun.

This post was edited

WoodsMan01 -- Congratulations. You have now met a nudist in CT. And, I agree it would be fun to have a pool party. The problem with these things is always getting enough people together. Are any other locals reading this?

This post was edited

I'm in NH but I've been down to CT several times this summer to enjoy naturism there! We'll be back next season.

Ernie

This post was edited

I'm in Boston for the semester, and would love a chance to go swimming before the weather gets too cold.

This post was edited