RE:What Model Toyota does everyone Drive?

I drive a 2013 Tacoma access cab. I also have a 1994 Corolla, but it has been parked for a few years as I need to do some work on it. But since I have two trucks and two motorcycles, it has not been a priority to fix it.

This post was edited

I've grown up in Toyota's. My Mom was the office manager at a mixed auto line dealership and I used to get to get in and enjoy the Toyotas. The car that I really remember from that time is the Celica that had all the diaginostic light in the center of the roof, between the drivers and passengers seat. First Toyota I owned was a 1988 Toyota Camary DX -385,000 miles and driven until I purchaed a new 2004 Matrix ,drove that until I purchased my current car- 2015 Rav 4 XLE AWD. They have all been my favorites of the time, and because of the unique and quality features they have and have, Plan on staying with them , just wish the would come out with a convertible

This post was edited

We have a 2005 Sienna LE and a 95 taco! Sienna has over 400,000 miles on it and the tacoma is around 200k.

This post was edited

Rav 4 here. First Toyota and really enjoy it

This post was edited

I have a 2015 Yaris 4 dr hatchback. Perfect size for me.

This post was edited

I have a 2015 Rav 4. But for that I had a Camry LEX which I really liked. Can't beat the heated seats in the winter.
T

This post was edited

On my fourth Toy.. Just sold my 2004 Toyota Tunda with 375,000 miles for a brand new 2023 Tacoma Limited. Have loved all my Toys and have never had any real issues with any of them. Love them!

This post was edited