Kik closing down 10/19/19 :(

MrCrowley3113 for anyone wanting to chat - With the news of Kik being forced to shut down half way through October it makes me sorry to see it go but glad that it didn't just stop abruptly the other day like many thought it would. I've only used it for a few months but enjoyed it a lot as I made new friends and got back in touch with old ones from years earlier.

There's already other options popping up to fill the gap but for lots of us there'll only be one Kik so I say let's use it as much as we can until the final day.

This topic was edited
RE:Kik closing down 10/19/19 :(

Its a shame that KIK is closing. I just started using it a few weeks back. Well at least they gave everyone notice that it would be closing soon. October 19th will be here before you know it. It will be a sad day. It feels like when your favorite TV show gives notice that this will be their last season.

This post was edited

telegram is the app people are moving too. kvnphila on both apps.

This post was edited

Where are all the people going? I'm ChrisNaturist on there as well on Skype.

This post was edited

MrCrowley3113 for anyone wanting to chat - With the news of Kik being forced to shut down half way through October it makes me sorry to see it go but glad that it didn't just stop abruptly the other day like many thought it would. I've only used it for a few months but enjoyed it a lot as I made new friends and got back in touch with old ones from years earlier.There's already other options popping up to fill the gap but for lots of us there'll only be one Kik so I say let's use it as much as we can until the final day.

Please let me know when you the new app info

This post was edited

Mewe Is where a lot of people are going

This post was edited

Mewe Is where a lot of people are going

This post was edited