Reasons to sleep naked!

Do you usually sleep with clothes ?, If so, here I bring you 10 reasons for you to start sleeping naked.
1. Sleeping naked slims

Brown fat, the one that protects the body against weight gain, helps burn excess calories by generating heat. Thus, a study published in the journal Diabetes determined that sleeping in a cool room (which is not cold) produces the activation of brown fat helping to lose weight at a much faster rate than in a warm room.
2. Sleeping naked helps to rest better

Certain types of insomnia have been associated with poor regulation of body temperature. Thus, the Sleep Studies Institute of Los Angeles (USA) confirms that sleeping in pajamas, with the consequent increase in body temperature, not only affects the sleep cycle but also inhibits the arrival of deep sleep. Sleeping nude helps regulate body temperature and our sleep is placid, comforting and we will strengthen our memory in this phase as our brain will work quietly.
3. Sleeping naked improves your sex life

Natasha Turner, expert Naturopath North American, published that sleep skin to skin when it releases the hormone of love, oxytocin, which makes us wake up much better the next day, with better mood and also with more s*xual appetite, as oxytocin increases considerably the desire to have sex. This release of oxytocin through contact with the skin of our partner when sleeping also produces a reduction in blood pressure, an improvement in intestinal motility and also helps relieve stress.
4. Sleeping naked keeps you young

The anti-aging hormones and melatonin, that substance that we secrete naturally, that at night helps the body to regulate our sleep cycles, are released much more easily if we have an adequate body temperature. To keep our body temperature below 21 C inside the bed the best way is ... to sleep naked.
5. Sleeping naked is healthier

According to a study by the National Sleep Foundation, sleeping nude regulates cortisol levels that prevent blood pressure and cholesterol from rising, appetite, sleep interruptions or low libido, among other things. In addition, when you sleep in pajamas or under heavy blankets you prevent the release of growth hormone, which hinders the nocturnal repair of bones, muscles and skin.
6. Sleeping naked protects your s*xual organs

Sleeping without pajamas can reduce problems such as fungal infections. Thus, as explained by expert Austin Ugwumadu of St George's Hospital in London (United Kingdom) "this fungus (vaginal fungi) loves closed and warm environments, so it is advisable to wear loose clothing or preferably carry nothing at all." Facing men, sleeping naked improves fertility thanks to the fact that the testicles maintain an adequate temperature.
7. Sleeping naked improves self-esteem

The best strategy for people with self-esteem problems due to their physique is to sleep naked. This simple gesture helps improve confidence and self-esteem as we get used to seeing our body as it is every night when we go to sleep.
8. Sleeping naked improves circulation

The elastic waists of the pajama pants or the ankles, the cuffs of the sleeves or the folds in the nightgowns cause poor circulation of blood throughout our body. To avoid it, there's nothing like getting rid of sleepwear.
9. Sleeping naked decreases the risk of diabetes

A study published in the journal Diabetes concluded that sleeping in a cool room (which is not cold) decreases the risk of diabetes. The experiment carried out during the study determined that people who maintained a stable cool temperature during rest had a greater stability of blood sugar levels and an improvement in insulin sensitivity.
10. Sleeping naked makes you save

How much on average can a pajama cost? How often do you wash them? Both the cost of your purchase as the electricity and water after going through the washing machine disappear if every night you sleep soundly and without it. How much money can you save.

This topic was edited
RE:Reasons to sleep naked!

Was walking through Macy's today and happened to see a display of men's sleep pants and shorts for $30 each.
Glad my "sleepwear" is free and lasts a lifetime!

This post was edited

Was walking through Macy's today and happened to see a display of men's sleep pants and shorts for $30 each.Glad my "sleepwear" is free and lasts a lifetime!

Yes

This post was edited

For me, it is just more comfortable. nothing binding when you turn over.

This post was edited

For me, it is just more comfortable. nothing binding when you turn over.

I feel the same way!

This post was edited

We have to have some air blowing on us or have it cold in our room in order to have a good night's rest. Wherever we're away and in a hotel, we just crank up the a/c when we're ready to sleep. Regardless of how hot it gets, my preference is to open the windows, put a fan in them, turn on my ceiling fan and go to sleep. I guess as a result of years of having siblings, parents, and children that could always walk in at night and catch me naked, I've created a subconscious mindset to keep covered. I feel naked and exposed if I sleep on top of the bedding materials. Now my wife doesn't care about the covers just as long as our children are gone and she prefers the room be cold. Her body is changing (as confirmed by her doctor) and she stays hot most of the time. Yikes!

This post was edited

HaHa, my wife has Personal Summers as well.

This post was edited

merely sleeping nude does not make one a nudist. my wife has slept nude (as i have) for as long as i have known her and she would never consider herself a nudist. she is even hesitant to go with me to clothing optional places and when she does, she seldom goes naked although often will go topless. she tolerates my nudity around the house but is by no means willing to join me in it even when it is only the two of us around. so sleeping nude may be the best way to get a good night's sleep but it should not be equated with being a nudist, at least not in my house.

This post was edited

merely sleeping nude does not make one a nudist. my wife has slept nude (as i have) for as long as i have known her and she would never consider herself a nudist. she is even hesitant to go with me to clothing optional places and when she does, she seldom goes naked although often will go topless. she tolerates my nudity around the house but is by no means willing to join me in it even when it is only the two of us around. so sleeping nude may be the best way to get a good night's sleep but it should not be equated with being a nudist, at least not in my house.

Agreed, but it can lead to spending more time nude and working into a nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited

merely sleeping nude does not make one a nudist. Agreed, but it can lead to spending more time nude and working into a nudist lifestyle.

That's how it is at my house. I've been sleeping nude since before we met. She does now too and enjoys her naked time in the morning, but would never be seen by anyone else and has adamantly told me that my nudity is just to be enjoyed alone or with her present.

This post was edited

merely sleeping nude does not make one a nudist. Agreed, but it can lead to spending more time nude and working into a nudist lifestyle.That's how it is at my house. I've been sleeping nude since before we met. She does now too and enjoys her naked time in the morning, but would never be seen by anyone else and has adamantly told me that my nudity is just to be enjoyed alone or with her present.

My wife is rarely nude at home, butos fine with me being nude much of the time. She does know that I have been to a nude beach without her, but I often just say I am going to the beach, since she doesn't go to the beach often.

This post was edited