Nude Opportunities Around Syracuse?

I am heading to Syracuse in two weeks for a work assignment. Are the opportunities around Syracuse this time of year?

I saw there is a monthly swim in Rochester. What is that like?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Opportunities Around Syracuse?

The swim in Rochester is fun.. there is one this Saturday, Nov 2 at a large gym facility in downtown Rochester.. Some other swims happen at a private home where there is a small pool in the basement of the house.. the next large swim at the gym facility after this Saturday would be December 7 - always first Saturday of the month during the winter months.. they can get maybe 25-50 people there? or more.. and its a mixed crowd.. there is a heated pool, hot tub, steam rooms, saunas, treadmills, and a gym for naked volleyball if a group gets together to play..

This post was edited

Thank you. I won't be able to go to the swim this Saturday. But I would be able to in December. Sauna sounds nice.

This post was edited

That's great.. unfortunately I just found out that the swim this Saturday is canceled.. but hoping the December one will be on!!!!

This post was edited

That's great.. unfortunately I just found out that the swim this Saturday is canceled.. but hoping the December one will be on!!!!

This post was edited

That is unfortunate. I was planning on going.

This post was edited

So I found out that the Naked Swim for November was rescheduled to this Saturday 16 November.. And they'll still have their regular next swim on Sat Dec 7.. as far as I know..

This post was edited