RE:Is masturbation sin?

Is scratching your balls a sin? how about when you flick your dick after pissing if you flick it more than twice are you jerking off? Where is the line?

I was just standing over the toilet and when I was done I flicked my dick several times, decided to scratch my balls and then since I was down there anyway I figured I would masturbate.

Feeling pretty relaxed at the moment.

Terry

This post was edited

Paul, who many biblical scholars agree, is the architect of Christianity speaks often about the sins of sex. FYI, Jesus was a Jew. I recall something about Paul saying something about letting your seed fall to the ground is better than
A real biblical scholar can not say where in the bible masturbation is a sin because its simply not there.

This post was edited

There is a biblical bit about a man letting his seed fall on the ground and being dammed. But it was in a bit where he had had sex with his brother's wife or some relative and didn't want to make her pregnant. Maybe the illicit sex was the sin, not letting his seed fall on the ground.

This post was edited

Good to see you posting again, Terry. Missed your witty comments and observations

This post was edited

In scripture the masturbation is sinful, not because of the act itself but because of the sinful, lustful imagery that one thinks about while performing the act itself.

This post was edited

isn't this the reason why our arms are just the right length, so we can masturbate ? and it does make you feel wonderful afterwards.

This post was edited

Hell no, how can something that keeps you sane and gives a healthy workout be considered sinful, especially as it has been fairly common practice around the world for centuries.

This post was edited

It's really funny how on a nudist website that stresses that nudism isn't about sexuality, there's so many rampant discussions that are sexual in nature.

This post was edited

Imagine how many more divorces there would be without masturbation.

This post was edited

No its not,its perfectly normal to masturbate

This post was edited