What was the longest time you were naked?

The longest time I was naked was for one week consecutively, at a nudist club. I bet you can beat that :-). One time when I was staying at Hawaii I was shirtless for about 3 weeks in the 21 days I did not touch any kind of a top. But here is my best streak, for about 10 years I got to wear short pants since it was acceptable at the job I had at the time. And I like wearing shorter shorts, even though I could not wear hotpants or anything like that :-). What was great was that I was also commando just about all the time.
What is your longest streak? (Pun intended)

This topic was edited
RE:What was the longest time you were naked?

Where were you staying and what were you doing that allowed you to be shirtless for 3 weeks?

This post was edited

Longest Streak, fleetoffoot? I thought a streak involved showing your genitals, not wearing shorts, even short ones. My streaks only last a few minutes but they are in places where such a display is not allowed, even though they are usually encouraged by a passing female.

This post was edited

Longest Streak, fleetoffoot? I thought a streak involved showing your genitals, not wearing shorts, even short ones. My streaks only last a few minutes but they are in places where such a display is not allowed, even though they are usually encouraged by a passing female.

I think he means streak as an amount of time not actually streaking.

Mine is about 2 days at Cypress Cove. Arrived at about 3 on a Friday and stayed nude until about 1 on that Sunday so not quite 48 hours.

I am planning to go there again this month playing in a pickleball tournament all weekend. arriving at 9am on Friday and not leaving until 1 or 2pm on Sunday if it works out as I plan.

This post was edited

63 hours. 7 PM Thursday to 10 AM Sunday. Ended when I got ready for church. Since this is important to me, it made it easier to get dressed.

This post was edited

63 hours. 7 PM Thursday to 10 AM Sunday. Ended when I got ready for church. Since this is important to me, it made it easier to get dressed.

What, you didnt dress like Adam in the garden for church? :). That would be nice to be able Togo to church that way, wouldnt it?

For me 10 days on vacation at a resort in Jamaica.

This post was edited

The longest time for me was nine days straight. I asked this same thing in another thread I started a few years ago, here is a link to it if you want to see more replies to this question. https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/65483/longest-time-spent-nude/

This post was edited

The longest time for me was nine days straight. I asked this same thing in another thread I started a few years ago, here is a link to it if you want to see more replies to this question. https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/65483/longest-time-spent-nude/

This post was edited

Mine was 14 days on holiday at Euronat where I shopped, cycled, dined in restaurants and did all the other things one usually does on holiday totally naked 24/7.

This post was edited

63 hours. 7 PM Thursday to 10 AM Sunday. Ended when I got ready for church. Since this is important to me, it made it easier to get dressed.What, you didnt dress like Adam in the garden for church? :). That would be nice to be able Togo to church that way, wouldnt it?For me 10 days on vacation at a resort in Jamaica.

I assume you were being lighthearted.
However, even if I could, I would not go nude in places with a large number of people in close quarters, church, concerts, etc, unless there was a dramatic cultural change in that direction.
On the other hand, If I could find a gym that allowed members to work out nude, I'd never exercise in clothes again.

This post was edited

This was a resort at Maui, Hawaii, years ago. Hawaiians may be more open to persons shopping, appearing, and just walking around in your bathing suit, or whatever. And this resort was beachside, where surfers, swimmers, et al frequently are just dressed in beachwear. I admit I was much younger, by the way =)

This post was edited