RE:What was the longest time you were naked?

Three weeks shirtles sounds great. I am still trying to get one full week. My longest is 5 1/2 days. Were there restaurants where you could go shirtles?
Did the resort have any clothing optional areas,

This post was edited

Some of the restaurants had outside tables where persons were in beachwear, and even some of the servers were in just shorts or bikinis. At this resort, there were no clothing optional areas, however there were several nearby.

This post was edited

Some of the restaurants had outside tables where persons were in beachwear, and even some of the servers were in just shorts or bikinis. At this resort, there were no clothing optional areas, however there were several nearby.

When I stayed at Atlantis in the Bahamas, all of the outdoor restaurants allowed patrons in swimwear. I only packed speedos for this trip so that is what I wore. While definitely a minority there were enough men in brief swimwear that I didn't feel out of place. Never wore a shirt in one of them. However, they only served lunch so I had to wear shorts and a shirt to breakfast. That was fine to me, but it was annoying that men had to wear a shirt when going through the hotel from their room to the pool and beach.

This post was edited

63 hours. 7 PM Thursday to 10 AM Sunday. Ended when I got ready for church. Since this is important to me, it made it easier to get dressed.What, you didnt dress like Adam in the garden for church? :). That would be nice to be able Togo to church that way, wouldnt it?For me 10 days on vacation at a resort in Jamaica.I assume you were being lighthearted.However, even if I could, I would not go nude in places with a large number of people in close quarters, church, concerts, etc, unless there was a dramatic cultural change in that direction.On the other hand, If I could find a gym that allowed members to work out nude, I'd never exercise in clothes again.

Back to the question of church, I dress casually but neat. Collared shirt most Sundays, slacks in winter, golf or cargo shirts in summer. No underwear there or anywhere else.

This post was edited

A long time ago a good friend of mine said something that has stuck in my mind ever since - its not the longevity that is important - its the intensity. He was referring to marriage - but the same could be said about a lot of things in life. So for me - while I would like to be naked always - it is how much I enjoy it for whatever time it lasts that is important - not how many hours or days I am clocking in ...

This post was edited

One week at Hedonism II in Jamaica. I was completely nude everywhere except the dinning area were people must be clothed. Fortunately just wearing a micro thong was enough!

This post was edited

I did 9 days continuous at a resort in Texas and before that an 8 day stay at another resort in Texas. Aside from cap, sunglasses & occasionally flip flops, the most I had on was suntan oil, nothing else.

This post was edited

I finally started keeping a log of the time I spend with clothing on and with shoes on -- I wear shoes much less than I wear clothing. The last time I had shoes on was 4 November 2019 -- I was felling some trees. Need to be able to RUNNNN!!!! at an instant's notice. Shoes can be helpful.So far this week, I've had clothing on for about 2 hours. I needed to go out near the road and bring a load of firewood up to the house and yesterday I got a hankering for a beer. I put clothes on and went and bought a beer.

So then, have you found stores that let you shop barefoot?
If not, how do you get necessary food and other items?

This post was edited

So then, have you found stores that let you shop barefoot?If not, how do you get necessary food and other items?Here's how it works.First, there is no law nor has there ever been a law in any jurisdiction of the US that requires customers to wear shoes for any reason in any business, grocery store, convenience store, restaurant, hotel, hospital, medical office, etc., etc., etc. Specifically, health departments do not regulate customers; they regulate businesses. Health departments do not give a flip about customer attire.Second, liability law works like this.The liability of a business owner is contingent upon their ability to show due diligence in keeping hazards cleaned up. Most stores maintain sweeping logs. This is proof that the floor has been checked repeatedly throughout the day.There is no legal definition of shoes -- so, plastic bags could be worn to fulfill a legal requirement if such a requirement existed. Further, flip-flops are almost universally accepted by stores as proper footwear -- yet, flip-flops provide essentially no protection and are patently more dangerous than are bare feet.Business owners are obligated to provide a safe environment for average (vast majority) customers. They have little or no obligation for people outside of the norm.If someone chooses not to wear shoes, that person is accepting essentially 100% of the liability.If the owner, manager, or an employee asks someone to don footwear and the person complies, then the store takes on essentially 100% of the liability. their due diligence in keeping hazards cleaned up becomes irrelevant.This is why very few business have a no shoes, no service policy -- they are not stupid.So, do I have difficulty finding stores that will allow me to shop barefoot -- not so much. Occasionally, yes. And on those occasions, it's almost always an employee who is acting on the mistaken belief that there's a law that requires customers to wear shoes. Over the years, I've done quite a bit of education of both employees and managers.One place where I've done the most education is Sam's Club. I've had to talk with quite a number of low-level managers and rank-and-file employees. And now it's been quite a while since anyone at Sam's has told me I needed to wear shoes. In fact, the last time shoes were mentioned to me was on the occasion that I had shoes on. The employee jokingly berated me for wearing shoes. "Why are you wearing shoes?" [Big silly grin on his face]

I am not particularly bothered by having to wear shoes, however, I really don't like to wear a shirt in warmer weather.
When a store has a sign, I don't challenge it. While I know it is not a law, I do understand that as a private enterprise, stores have a a right to set rules as long as they don't discriminate in a prohibited manner, and requiring shirts is not prohibited.
Twice I have been asked to leave after I had selected items and was not allowed to purchase them.
Several other times I have been told on the way in that shirts are required, even though there is no sign.
Once each at a convenience store and farm market, I put on a shirt as I was entering and the cashier told me it wasn't necessary so I didn't wear one on future summer visits and tried to patronize those locations more frequently.
The convenience store nearest my home used to allow shirtless men but put up the NS*3 sign recently.
When I asked why, I was told that many of the shirtless maly customers were also drunk!
The one that gets me is the signs in NJ that say State Law required shirts and shoes since many convenience stores, fast food restaurants etc. in beach towns allow shirtless and barefoot customers.

This post was edited

I finally started keeping a log of the time I spend with clothing on and with shoes on -- I wear shoes much less than I wear clothing. The last time I had shoes on was 4 November 2019 -- I was felling some trees. Need to be able to RUNNNN!!!! at an instant's notice. Shoes can be helpful.So far this week, I've had clothing on for about 2 hours. I needed to go out near the road and bring a load of firewood up to the house and yesterday I got a hankering for a beer. I put clothes on and went and bought a beer.

do you also track shirts and shorts/slack separately?

This post was edited