RE:driving nude

Yeah I drive nude every now and then, although during the summer only. It's fun! And I stop and leave the car when I have the opportunity. Great experience!

This post was edited

This doesn't count, but I was thinking about riding in an uber car shirtless. Where I am by the beach probably it isn't a big deal. I decided not to, but I did ride with my shirt unbuttoned.

This post was edited

The longest trip was 6 hours (each way) to and from a nudist resort. But I try to do it often if im traveling on a long trip. It is so much more comfortable nude. I just keep enough of my towel available in case I need to cover up.

This post was edited

I've never driven nude, but I've been driving with nude people. Years ago, me and some friends were staying at DeAnza and we drove out for a day trip to Black's Beach. On the way back up the goat trail, our friend Bobbi wore only a towel and took it off when we got to the car and rode the whole way back to DeAnza naked.

A few months back, I took a friend to our local nude place. When it was time to leave, my friend Natalie put on some shorts. I didn't realize until we had almost gotten back to the freeway that she hadn't put on a top. As pretty as she looked that way, I had to ask her to put something on.

This post was edited

I just had the luxury of driving three hours from Detroit to Chicago nude! It was awesome. If you have not tried it you should.

This post was edited

Probably drove right past me going through South Bend, my friend!:-)

This post was edited

Please exercise caution and check state laws regarding this topic.

This post was edited

I love driving (or riding in a car) nude! However, I usually keep my shirt on to help avoid any suspicion. LOL! When I pass by tall semi trucks and whatnot, I also usually cover my crotch with my hand and arms ever so nonchalantly. Sometimes though, I'm like, whatever.... my goal isn't to be seen, but to feel good, basically. Especially on sweltering hot days. The sun feels great!

This post was edited

Just did my annual two day drive to Florida. I drive with just a t shirt on. Have shorts nearby to slip on if need be or if I get out of the car. I cover up too with the shorts if I'm passing a higher vehicle.

This post was edited

Just did my annual two day drive to Florida. I drive with just a t shirt on. Have shorts nearby to slip on if need be or if I get out of the car. I cover up too with the shorts if I'm passing a higher vehicle.

Why wear a shirt? I drive shirtless whenever it is warm enough, even though I don't drive nude.

This post was edited