RE:Do you wear underwear

I have not worn/nore will I wear underwear other than just a jockstrap during sex, the last time i did wear underwear was when I was like 11/12 yrs old and again other than the jockstrap during sex once in awhile i dont plan on starting wearing underwear again.

Okay, I have to ask. Why do you wear a jockstrap during sex?

This post was edited

I dont. Like wearing anything but if i have to like for work i wear a pair of gym shorts under my pants only because i dont like the rough feeling of the metal sipper against my penis.

This post was edited

Sure I wear underwear. It's ignorant to think that because someone is a nudist that they don't wear underwear. I do enjoy wearing underwear when I'm dressed but I have been known to go commando in the summer months.

This post was edited

Never wear underwear! Always commando!
Feels much better and less confined & restricted.

This post was edited

I have not worn/nore will I wear underwear other than just a jockstrap during sex, the last time i did wear underwear was when I was like 11/12 yrs old and again other than the jockstrap during sex once in awhile i dont plan on starting wearing underwear again.Okay, I have to ask. Why do you wear a jockstrap during sex?

So I'll have something to take off with my teeth. Also, good handles when pounding an ass

This post was edited

I don't even wear socks anymore!:)

This post was edited

Maybe a few times a year, but that's it. I'm way more comfortable without any. I gave them up 25 years ago.

This post was edited

Only in the winter. Need that extra layer for insulation.

This post was edited

I don't wear underwear and love it. But when it's possible i am naked.

This post was edited

Hey Guys,I am wondering who still wears underwear? I have not worn them in a while.

I do not wear underwear (just not needed). I find underwear quite uncomfortable.

This post was edited