RE:If you were offered a nude part in a movie, would you do it?

What would you want your part to be?

This post was edited

I would have no problem with being nude in a movie but the director might have a lot of problems with my lack of acting ability.

This post was edited

I don't think I would have a problem with it if it didn't affect my job. I was actually asked to be in a documentary they were filming at Cypress Cove a couple of years ago. It was going to be shown in Europe (Denmark I think) as a promotional for nudism. I had to decline unfortunately. Now if I was retired I'd do it in a heartbeat.

This post was edited

I don't think I would have a problem with it if it didn't affect my job. I was actually asked to be in a documentary they were filming at Cypress Cove a couple of years ago. It was going to be shown in Europe (Denmark I think) as a promotional for nudism. I had to decline unfortunately. Now if I was retired I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Speaking of retirement, you are at an age where you are probably thinking about it. Do your plans include spending more time nude and getting rid of some of your clothes? I retired 4 1/2 years ago and spend a lot more time nude and have less than half as much clothing as I did when I was working!

This post was edited

I don't think I would have a problem with it if it didn't affect my job. I was actually asked to be in a documentary they were filming at Cypress Cove a couple of years ago. It was going to be shown in Europe (Denmark I think) as a promotional for nudism. I had to decline unfortunately. Now if I was retired I'd do it in a heartbeat.Speaking of retirement, you are at an age where you are probably thinking about it. Do your plans include spending more time nude and getting rid of some of your clothes? I retired 4 1/2 years ago and spend a lot more time nude and have less than half as much clothing as I did when I was working!

Now that we are empty nesters and I work from home I can be nude 24/7 unless I have to go out of the house grocery shopping or walking the dogs. I don't see retirement anytime soon but do plan to go to the nudist resort more often. Heck, I can even work from there.

This post was edited

I don't think I would have a problem with it if it didn't affect my job. I was actually asked to be in a documentary they were filming at Cypress Cove a couple of years ago. It was going to be shown in Europe (Denmark I think) as a promotional for nudism. I had to decline unfortunately. Now if I was retired I'd do it in a heartbeat.Speaking of retirement, you are at an age where you are probably thinking about it. Do your plans include spending more time nude and getting rid of some of your clothes? I retired 4 1/2 years ago and spend a lot more time nude and have less than half as much clothing as I did when I was working!Now that we are empty nesters and I work from home I can be nude 24/7 unless I have to go out of the house grocery shopping or walking the dogs. I don't see retirement anytime soon but do plan to go to the nudist resort more often. Heck, I can even work from there.
Did you get rid of any clothes since you became empty nesters?
How many hours are you dressed in a normal week?

This post was edited

Not sure why they would want a fat tattooed freak in a movie but would do it anyway.

This post was edited

Exactly, if they want an old, bald, tattooed, beer-bellied guy, I'm in.

This post was edited

I've been naked on stage for live theatre so a film wouldn't be a problem, of course, $$$ would offer more incentive!

This post was edited

I would, probably something along the lines of a background extra for a locker room or shower scene, or even in some resort setting. Wouldn't need to be some major deal, I'd even consider for some indie film. Often wondered if they actually cast for things like that. I heard the Jennifer Anniston film Wanderlust used actual naturists from a resort, even though the movie was awful and wasn't very flattering. There was a Nicole Kidman movie Fur where she is at a resort at the end. I doubt anyone would want me in some serious role.

This post was edited