RE:No Tanlines

When I go to the clothing optional beach, I am always surprised by then number of people that have a dark tan with no lighter areas. Sure we are nude there and many of us have a place at home where we can be nude outside also. Still, most of us have to wear clothes at some point, I have a distinct line at the waist and a fade down my thighs from front yard work, driving my convertible, bike riding, etc.For those of you with perfectly even tans, how do you get and keep it?

Living nude has it's perks. Though we will, at times, sunbake for the day, we don't do that much anymore since my wife began having pre skin cancer spots removed. But we still will work in our backyard and do regular upkeep, maintenance and new planting, quite a bit. We get all over sun that way. I think just being nude outside a little everyday helps us keep our even tans throughout the year. We haven't had tan lines in decades.

This post was edited

I used to be a full member at Glen Eden, and played naked volleyball every Saturday, so with that and occasional laying out at the pool, I kept an all over tan. In Colorado, I went nude 24/7 and worked on my property a lot and now, I live in Ohio on the other side of the ridge from Cedar Trails Nudist Resort. I plan on hiking nude from my 21 acres to their pool almost everyday this coming spring and summer, but will tan in the back yard until they open the pool.

Don

This post was edited

I have no tan lines anymore from living in palm springs and being a backyard nudist.

This post was edited

Simple, being nude in the sun.

Last time I had clearly visible tan lines at the end of the season was when I was 14. Ever since I tend to spend majority of my sun hour in bare, and probably have not swum more than a few times in natural waters in any swimwear.

Admitted, Europe is simple as here being nude is not stigmatized even outside the officially nude or clothing optional areas.

This post was edited

Many people don't have an opportunity to be naked in the sunshine apart from a day's visit to a nudist beach on holiday so they never get a chance to eliminate tan lines.

This post was edited

Many people don't have an opportunity to be naked in the sunshine apart from a day's visit to a nudist beach on holiday so they never get a chance to eliminate tan lines.

I know. That's why I am surprised that so many people on the clothing optional beach don't have any.

This post was edited

We have a pool and a mostly private fenced in yard where we can perfect our tan along with doing outside chores nude we can achieve an all over tan.

I remember one time while at a clothing optional resort a couple we were talking with mentioned that we must use a tanning bed to even our tans out because she had never seen a lady who was as completely tan as my wife. Then when we told her we didnt she laughed and said I bet your neighbors have a lot of interesting views

This post was edited

I still work outside. But I wear shorts, and long sleeves. Arizona sun !
When I can get naked then I get my favorite tan line. I ask people if they want to see it. lol
Its from my sandals. I love the looks from people. Thats my only tan line.
:-). Jim

This post was edited

Unfortunatly I cannot enjoy the sun very often, but I don't have any tanlines because if Io sunbathing I do that always completly naked

This post was edited

Unfortunatly I cannot enjoy the sun very often, but I don't have any tanlines because if Io sunbathing I do that always completly naked

What do you do/wear when outside for work or recreation other than sunbathing to avoid a tanline?

This post was edited