RE:Finally happening

Hi,
I was 35 when it became medically necessary, so have enjoyed the delights both with and without a hood.
It wasn't too bad, although involuntarily erections did cause some pain and discomfort ;I did manage to take part in a sponsored parachute jump only a few days later.
I don't know that I would have chosen to forego the pleasure of being able to play and the extra bulk it gave during sex; but the fact is the way it was, made any activity painful and the skin to split.
However, once the wound had healed and I no longer needed to worry, got used to the loss of sensitivity it was a tremendous relief , and aesthetically I think I prefer my penis circumcised.
Good luck

This post was edited

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comments, positive or otherwise.

Just to clear it up, I am getting circumcised by choice but both for cosmetic and medical reasons.

It is too tight to pull back when I am erect, and therefore causes me pain when trying to fuck someone, or even when someone else is just a little less than gentle. I have tried stretching it and got as far as I have (which is a significant improvement) but there are just factors meaning that no longer works. So I am getting done on medical grounds as Im sick of it causing pain to me

The fact that I happen to prefer circumcised dicks and think that it looks much better just happens to make the procedure a bit of a bonus, not just a necessity.

So, calm yer tits, quit with the anti-circumcision BS and either give *helpful* suggestions, or keep yer mouth shut. Ta :-)

This post was edited

Please tell us how it goes. I keep my foreskin pulled back and have cut my frenum to make it easier. Like you I have toyed with the idea of circumcision but I have never had the courage to get it done.

I have tried to do that, however the opening of my foreskin is too tight, as is my frenulum, to allow that to work.

I shall let you know how it goes. I dont really think you need it though as you are able to stay back 24/7. Do you still have my number?

This post was edited

Hi,I was 35 when it became medically necessary, so have enjoyed the delights both with and without a hood.It wasn't too bad, although involuntarily erections did cause some pain and discomfort ;I did manage to take part in a sponsored parachute jump only a few days later.I don't know that I would have chosen to forego the pleasure of being able to play and the extra bulk it gave during sex; but the fact is the way it was, made any activity painful and the skin to split.However, once the wound had healed and I no longer needed to worry, got used to the loss of sensitivity it was a tremendous relief , and aesthetically I think I prefer my penis circumcised.Good luck

From your photo, it looks very good how it is. Do you mind if i perhaps message you to chat about the procedure and how the healing process etc was?

This post was edited

Hi,
No problem if you want to know anything ,just ask

This post was edited

Don't worry about what anyone else thinks, I think a lot of the anti circumcision conversations come because of neonatal circumsicion which happened without consent. You're an adult and free to make your own choices - if you've experienced pain during sex, it's probably best to go through with the op, as untreated you could experience phimosis which is incredibly painful and can lead to lots of complications. Good luck, and keep us all up to date with your progress x

This post was edited

Update for you all, two more days til my appointment! Happening on Monday morning. Beginning to get nervous, but also looking forward to a hopeful improvement to my life in that sense! Ill update as time goes by afterwards.

This post was edited

Hi everyone,Thanks for your comments, positive or otherwise.Just to clear it up, I am getting circumcised by choice but both for cosmetic and medical reasons.It is too tight to pull back when I am erect, and therefore causes me pain when trying to fuck someone, or even when someone else is just a little less than gentle. I have tried stretching it and got as far as I have (which is a significant improvement) but there are just factors meaning that no longer works. So I am getting done on medical grounds as Im sick of it causing pain to meThe fact that I happen to prefer circumcised dicks and think that it looks much better just happens to make the procedure a bit of a bonus, not just a necessity.So, calm yer tits, quit with the anti-circumcision BS and either give *helpful* suggestions, or keep yer mouth shut. Ta :-)

Reading this makes me glad that I did have my kids circumcised when they were born. And they both have said they are glad too! And if losing your hood means you lose sensitivity than I wouldn't have lasted a minute during sex with it. I'm quick enough as it is.

This post was edited

I was done in 2013 at 51 and did i feel better after tip i found was using tena mens pads helped and u can use a few a day and stay fresh and clean . Anything more please just get back to me

This post was edited

Next update all:

I got a call offering to bring my appointment forward due to a cancellation, so as of today, the 16th February 2020, I am now circumcised.

I was seen this morning, and was out within two hours. No pain during the operation, just a little bit of mild discomfort at points, and whenever I said I could feel anything at all they gave me more of the local anaesthetic, so I cant complain at all!

I have been home for more than 5 hours, and as yet I am not in any pain and havent required any painkillers but I shall see where the rest of the evening takes me...

I opted for a low/tight style of circumcision on speaking with the surgeon, and I have kept my frenulum. I should be back to regular in 6 - 8 weeks. I look forward to updating my photos on here with up to date ones once it is all healed.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I will update again during the healing process.

Take care all!

This post was edited