2020 BBQ and Campout

Would anyone be interested in a BBQ and campout. I wanted to find out before I approached the owners of the lake, to find out interest and possible number of people in camping 2 to 3 days or just a BBQ. Also what dates might work out for everyone? I know it's early to be thinking spring and summer, but negotiations could take some time.

Thanks Dale

This topic was edited
RE:2020 BBQ and Campout

That would great idea I am open to both but would like the 2 day camp idea the best long as after mid May to be safe of too cold nights. I figure would work for those of us retired so best be weekend so those who still work can come too.
Farley

This post was edited

I'm interested, but it would depend on location and cost, as well as the date.

This post was edited

I'm in. As far as the dates, leave that up to the owners of the area that you are looking at. I would also suggest that you coordinate with the officers of our club to make sure they don't have anything planned that would alter dates.

This post was edited

That's a good idea.

This post was edited

I don't camp. Roughing it for me is a hotel without breakfast in the morning. But I'd like to try to make it out there for an event or two next year. So I'd be interested in attending the BBQ portion if the dates work out.

This post was edited

I ;ike the BBQ idea Have a rv so camping is good for me

This post was edited

With this virus going I think there is going to be a lot less camping and visiting camps.

This post was edited

well, for this year probably wont be any camping....I hope I am wrong

This post was edited

Unfortunately due to the virus, the owners had decided to shut down the grounds possibly all summer

This post was edited