Jason Witten or Sean Lee

So the question being asked today on Cowboys radio is who should be let go and who should stay. Jason Witten or Sean Lee? Both are aging, Witten has lost a step or two but still has great hands, ie the one handed catch for a TD yesterday. Sean Lee seems to be experiencing his first injury free season. Yesterday he was a monster on the field. So which one should stay and why?

This topic was edited
RE:Jason Witten or Sean Lee

Sean needs to be a line backer coach, hes got the head and discipline to coach. Jason is a prototype tight end, hes a monster and deserves the respect he gets but, Jarwin needs to the snaps and he can become the next Jason Whitten.

This post was edited

Sean needs to be a line backer coach, hes got the head and discipline to coach. Jason is a prototype tight end, hes a monster and deserves the respect he gets but, Jarwin needs to the snaps and he can become the next Jason Whitten.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Jarwin needs to the snaps and he can become the next Jason Whitten.

I agree! I'd also like to see Pollard get more snaps. He's impressing the heck out of me. With Cooper, Pollard, Elliott and Whitten the opposing defense is in trouble, as long as our front line doesn't collapse and we stay away from all the penalties!

This post was edited

I believe Whitten is the better bet. Lee is injury prone and with LVE hopefully returning soon I will agree with above to have Lee as coach.

This post was edited

I'm a Texans fan but grew up a Cowboy.
Witten or Lee... that's a tough one. I'd say keep Lee. Witten is getting up there and Lee as mostly injured.
Vander Esch is great too.

This post was edited