Solstice celebrations

So tomorrow is the winter solstice here in the northern hemisphere. Or Yule, depending on your tradition.

How do you celebrate? Or do you celebrate? Any favorite traditions that you'd like to share?

This topic was edited
RE:Solstice celebrations

I'm going to an all male nude Saturnalia party tomorrow night to welcome in the pagan holiday! IO SATURNALIA!

This post was edited

Or Summer solstice if you are in the 'other' hemisphere of our planet (the one often forgotten about up north). I will be joining around 20 other nude guys for a backyard pool party and feast to mark the occasions.

This post was edited

Sounds nice! I like your solstice a whole lot better than ours right now!

Im asking because it came up in conversation with a friend this week, and I realized that I dont really have any way of celebrating the solstice, aside from noticing that the days are getting longer. Im just curious what everyone else does.

This post was edited

Sounds like a lot of fun! Let us know how it went!

This post was edited

We're having a fire in our fire pit in the back yard. Inviting a few neighbors for hot wassail and other goodies. No nudity...just too cold!

This post was edited

Home nude today, doing some baking. No fraternizing nude I'm afraid. Hope all of you getting together for nude parties have a great time!

This post was edited