Bali naturist resort stay on 9-12 September 2019

Hello

My friend & I will be visiting and staying at Uma Bungalow/Bali au Naturel, Bali on 9-12 Sep 2019 (Mon-Thu). If any of you are also planning to or will be there on those dates, say 'Hi' let's chat and get nude together.

Cheers n regards
Mike

This topic was edited
RE:Bali naturist resort stay on 9-12 September 2019

Hope you have a great time there and share your experience here so others know how this place is.

This post was edited

Hope you have a great time there and share your experience here so others know how this place is.

Oh yes, I hope so. I would definitely share my experiences, both the good and the "not so good" ones (if any).

If my experiences are to the extreme (lol) either sides (+ve or -ve), I would write and post a review to TripAdvisor.com.

This post was edited

Bali au Naturel (BAN) is located all the way north of Bali, beyond Singaraja. A 3-hours drive (US$60 one way) bumpy and winding route to and from airport. BAN is (only) good if you are seeking quiet tranquil time in a natural setting and not anything else eg. night life or entertainment. There's a beach outside BAN, but nudity is not permitted. Food and drinks are considered a little on the "high" side. If you are thinking BAN, do make sure you are "healthy" enough to survive the 3 hours of rough, winding and bumpy ride (not even talking about the US$60) which my nudist friend unfortunately did not ... lol. And at the end of the day, activity is still (only) focused at and around the swimming pool.
BAN is still well rated though, please refer to TripAdvisor. Thank you.

This post was edited

True enough. The guests here are all here for the quiet and tranquility, though there are occasionally the obnoxious guests, who are not easy to avoid given the small size of the resort...
There's some lovely snorkeling to see the corals and fish just 20m from the shore.
The beach is stony, so it makes it hard to walk, and there are parts that get fully covered at high tide, so you must be careful when going for your morning or evening walk
The villa provides bicycles if you want to head into the village or one of the nearby resorts for variety in your meal. The closest, bondalem beach club, is great, but no nudity there, so back to au Naturel it is, for us!

This post was edited