Palm Springs nudist looking for others in area

I know there are a lot of male nudists in Palm Springs but Im having trouble meeting others. Id love to have local nudist buds to hang out with, share a hot tub, watch a movie, or just have a good conversation while we both JO. Anyone local interested?

This topic was edited
RE:Palm Springs nudist looking for others in area

Wish I was closer. I get jealous over how many nudist opportunities there are in Palm Springs vs. my area in SoCal. I do travel and stay out there once or twice a year to enjoy the clothing optional resorts.
If having trouble meeting other nudists, you may want to try a few different groups if you have not already. I know there is the PSSST group in PS and there is also a group that goes nude hiking about twice a week out in the Mecca Hills area. The hiking group meets up at as specific location in PS and then car pools out to the area. I don't know if hiking is any issue or not for you. I believe they go twice a week with the two different days being different distances. But in any case there are two local options that I am aware of for checking out. By participating in the groups, you may have a better chance at making those connections with other nudists that you are looking for. If not aware of these two groups, feel free to message me directly and I can help provide whatever further information I have.

This post was edited