Keeping Warm

In what order do you add clothes if you are too cold to be nude?
Mine usually is shorts, socks or slippers, shirt, and replacing the shorts with long pants last.

This topic was edited
RE:Keeping Warm

I rap up in a blanket and if I have to walk across my house I have a nice and worm slippers.

This post was edited

First the blanket, then it is Donald Ducking. With heated floors it is sometimes necessary to just stand up for awhile. I'm almost never fully dressed unless I have to go out.

This post was edited

Toss a throw blanket over to warm up. Always nude otherwise when appropriate.

This post was edited

Yeah to go out I will get dress but at the house I don't see the need to

This post was edited

i often slip on some kind of footwear sometimes socks when things cool down. Then if I am still cool an open long sleeved shirt goes on. That suffices for pretty much any temp i encounter while inside. When laying down i snuggle under a soft blanket

This post was edited

Socks,, shirt, heavier shirt, wool hat, fleece, only then long pants, but its rare that Im so cold as to get to pants!

This post was edited

t shirt, long sleeve t shirt, socks or slippers, robe... that's it! If we're sitting watching TV, we ditch it all and get a blanket! ;D

This post was edited

Flannel shirt. If thats not enough then a big robe. Havent had socks on in weeks, only shoes for work or very extended time outside this time of year. Truthfully , if Its cool when I get out of bed I put on a robe. That is generally it, till I have to go somewhere. Covering my legs has little effect on my overall warmth, and my feet are fine even outside in the 40s for a good while.

This post was edited

Am I the only person whose crotch gets cold easily?

This post was edited

I'm far enough south where it's not normally too bad...that said the usual routine is slippers, running shorts, T-shirt then robe. If that doesn't work...then it's real clothes. The old adage of 'clothed when practical' is the best way to go.

This post was edited