RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

I can only imagine the rush of it.
If anyone older late 50's to 70's would like to Skype and talk more, share pictures etc. ID is DavidTT D
and there is a space between the T and D

This post was edited

We are also a couple that loves to show her off.
But how hypocritical are all you supposed nudists.
You all freely admit to being exhibitionist and voyeurs when it comes to your wives.
True Nudists would be all over you, for ever suggesting such a thing.
As others have said on this site many times before, 75% of all nudists are either swingers / closet swingers or they all have some interest in swinging.
Being an exhibitonist and a voyeur are the key ingredients to swinging.
Swingers all love to be showing off their wives to other men and women, true nudists would never ever dream of such a thing to do.
True nudists would be disgusted in such a thing.
We on the other hand love it and she shows off 24 / 7 of each and every given day.

This post was edited

We are also a couple that loves to show her off.But how hypocritical are all you supposed nudists.You all freely admit to being exhibitionist and voyeurs when it comes to your wives.True Nudists would be all over you, for ever suggesting such a thing.As others have said on this site many times before, 75% of all nudists are either swingers / closet swingers or they all have some interest in swinging.Being an exhibitonist and a voyeur are the key ingredients to swinging.Swingers all love to be showing off their wives to other men and women, true nudists would never ever dream of such a thing to do.True nudists would be disgusted in such a thing.We on the other hand love it and she shows off 24 / 7 of each and every given day.

You really do spout some double standard crap !

This post was edited

Like many of the non naturists on here.

This post was edited

How so?

This post was edited

Hmmmmmm!
We are also a couple that loves to show her off.But how hypocritical are all you supposed nudists.You all freely admit to being exhibitionist and voyeurs when it comes to your wives.True Nudists would be all over you, for ever suggesting such a thing.As others have said on this site many times before, 75% of all nudists are either swingers / closet swingers or they all have some interest in swinging.Being an exhibitonist and a voyeur are the key ingredients to swinging.Swingers all love to be showing off their wives to other men and women, true nudists would never ever dream of such a thing to do.True nudists would be disgusted in such a thing.We on the other hand love it and she shows off 24 / 7 of each and every given day.
I don't believe you can put any group in a box, including nudists!
Forget all that nudist vs naturist crap too!
As a macro group, we enjoy our clothes free life! Then come all the micro groups.
You have your puritans, libertarians, liberals and independents, and I don't mean politics.
To some it's a sacred religion, to others its the ultimate freedom.
So what!,.... if some are swingers or exhibitionists, voyeurs as well, as long as the subjects don't mind being watched. Be whatever type of nudist you want to be, we are all different.
None of which are for me personally, I guess I'm more of an independent but in your own micro-groups, do as you please.
Being proud of your mate and enjoy being seen together, is that showing off your wife? Then I guess I'm one of those!
It has nothing to do with what caliber of nudist you are.
Nor does it determine whether you are a "True Nudist"!
Lee

This post was edited

We love showing her off, with clothes and without. :)

This post was edited

Hello...
Its very nice if she is exposed in public... Clothes or without, its very sexy to jnow she is atractive to others....

While we are on public beach, and she is topless, thats amazing to enjoying eyes on her body...

This post was edited

Well Stated!!!

This post was edited

Oh yes, I do love showing her off, not so much here as on other sites. It's a thrill when other men and women admire your wife. Especially when they share their thought with you!

This post was edited