Playing music together nude or not?

I assume if youre reading this, youre playing an instrument (yes your voice is one as well).
Im wondering if youre playing in a band and if so, do you (all) do this nude?
How did you meet each other having 2 things you love doing together?

I started playing bass about 2,5 years ago. While Im not in a band yet, my goal is to be in one.
Most likely it will be a dressed band, as I doubt I would find musicians that want to create a band AND are loving the nude freedom as well.

Thats why Im wondering if this combination is only a wish or if it might actually happen more than I thought?

This topic was edited
RE:Playing music together nude or not?

There is a naturist resort about 1 1/2 hours from me. Am planning a visit next spring summer. The managers tell me they have a few jammers visiting on weekends during the open season. I really would like to meet a few female ukulele players for a band to play at nude fests and resorts in Mid-Atlantic and New England areas.

This post was edited

I play in 3 concert bands and a marching band, and rehearse and perform clothed.
I do practice nude at home in warm weather.
I have met 2 other admitted nudists, but have not gotten together nude with either of them yet.
In the summer I wear shorts to rehearsals and sandals and a tank shirt that go on when I arrive and come off as soon as I an back to my car.
One member said it seemed like I would like to like naked if I could and I gave him a vague answer.

This post was edited

I've played drums and been in bands for a lot of years. I practice at home nude as much as I can. So far I haven't had any other nudists as band members. Last August the band I was played at Nudestock at DAR outside of San Diego. Unfortunately, due to California laws we weren't able to play in the nude. I would have. It was still a lot of fun.

This post was edited

I've played drums and been in bands for a lot of years. I practice at home nude as much as I can. So far I haven't had any other nudists as band members. Last August the band I was played at Nudestock at DAR outside of San Diego. Unfortunately, due to California laws we weren't able to play in the nude. I would have. It was still a lot of fun.

This post was edited

I played trumpet in grade school band one season, 40 years ago. Wouldn't know how to play it now since I haven't done it since. But I play piano for church service and accordion sometimes. Once in awhile do a special on accordion and sing, my brother plays trumpet and recorder and sings as well. Frequently accompanies me. Only time I played nude was at a naturist resort a couple times.

This post was edited

I play bass guitar and play in a band. Never nude although I have posted on here about doing a nude jam session. It would be fun.

This post was edited