RE:naked or not

Might as well wear clothing into the shower! Lol!!

The fact is I did see some guys wearing underwear or swimming trunk for shower in a communal shower in the Y!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Sadly, when Ive had a sports massage the chap insists you wear underwear, as well as draping a towel over me. To massage the glutes he does it through my underpants.
Ive offered to be naked but he wont have it.
Id love to be nude and have a massage, to feel that contact everywhere on my body would be awesome.
The idea of being naked and massaged by another naked man is such a wonderful idea.
Certainly something Id love to experience.

This post was edited

Only way to have a massage is completely naked

This post was edited

Well, as a guy massaging a nude woman I always prefer to wear shorts or something. Does the woman getting the massage really need to see me massaging her with a good hard on? No.... It happens from time to time. Why would I want that? I do not...so, I wear some shorts usually.

This post was edited

I am always nude for a massage. It feels much better and it's easier for the misuse. I have asked during the massage what they prefer and they have said nude.

This post was edited

I have always left it up to the client's preference, draping is always offered. Most prefer to be nude during their session. If they ask I always let them know I am also a fellow nudist. I have been fortunate to have a varied clientele, including men and women from the ages 8 to 80.

This post was edited

Hi There! Yes I agreed complexity! I am very lucky most of my clients they go naked on our sessions! is much easier to work on them !

This post was edited

Thats great, rare and amazing!!! And to echo some other posts...Ive never had a massage therapist be uncomfortable with me being nude under the sheet for my massage...quite the opposite. I got naked massage for two years from a nudist massage therapist friend of mine before I moved away.
Twice my sheet has fallen off during the massage at non-nudist therapist friends of mine and they did not replace it.
I would NEVER stay for a massage if I was required to leave underwear on. N E V E R! :)

This post was edited

Maybe they like having them removed?

This post was edited

Only way to be

This post was edited