RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

ad much as I can will paint nude as paint comes off your body more easier than your clothes and besides its better to do all naked

This post was edited

A bit off topic but in the general neighborhood. Last week I made a group of drawers for a vanity I built about a year ago but have not had the chance to finish. Cut all of the pieces, cut the dovetails, did the sanding, assembled, put on a clear finish, and installed the drawer slides in the vanity while nude. Will likely install the drawers this coming week in the same state of undress.

This post was edited

Just be careful when using oil paint if you are circumcised. It scrubs off my foreskin without any problem but I'd hate to get it on my sensitive glans.

This post was edited

Just be careful when using oil paint if you are circumcised. It scrubs off my foreskin without any problem but I'd hate to get it on my sensitive glans.

When I painted tractors, the boss had us wipe a thin layer of grease on the gauge and light glass. Once the paint was dry, the glass cleaned up with a couple wipes. So I think a lite coat of baby oil before you start may be of benefit. Besides who doesn't like a baby oil rubdown :-)

This post was edited

Only ever paint when nude. No need to wear anything and it makes me hot anyway!

This post was edited

I too only paint in the nude (even outdoors when privacy and weather permits). No logic at all to wearing clothes for painting!

This post was edited

Always paint nude. Waiting for warm weather to start on the downstairs.

This post was edited

I always paint nude I painted my garage a few years ago and spent a month doing it. My wife came home to visit and opened the door. I was on top of the ladder it was a scramble to get down ant the other side before the garage door opened. I also finished and painted the basement nude it's just more fun that way.

This post was edited

The wife and I spent the Holiday weekend staining the inside of our cabin. While she was able to work nude I opted to wear sneakers. The ladder is tiring on the feet.

Laker.

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Yes I have,,,much more fun

This post was edited