Found a manscaper in Phoenix

Phoenix area guys found a guy that does manscaping from his home in Scottsdale. Going for wax and other grooming on Wednesday will update after my appointment. Very reasonably priced.

This topic was edited
RE:Found a manscaper in Phoenix

Sounds great... let us know how it goes!

This post was edited

I guess it pays to naturally be smooth! :}

This post was edited

There are only a few in NH that do manscaping. I have a regular now that does it occasionally, but wife does it a month or two in between seeing my current groomer.

This post was edited

To far to go. I have to do my own manscaping. But might be encouraged to manscape others!

This post was edited

Tony did excellent work. Very reasonably priced. Here is his web page:

https://www.image4men.com

He also cut my hair and it was by far one of the best cuts I have ever had. The waxing was perfect and he is quick.

This post was edited

Just had an appt. with Tony....Feel Fresh and Free!! LOL!!

This post was edited

Feeling smooth and good!

This post was edited

I used to run a manscaping business out of my home when I was in Atlanta. It has been a while and I don't have the wax anymore. Would like to get back into it only because it is easy money. It's when people started wanting happy endings that I had issues with.

This post was edited

I used to run a manscaping business out of my home when I was in Atlanta. It has been a while and I don't have the wax anymore. Would like to get back into it only because it is easy money. It's when people started wanting happy endings that I had issues with.

How anyone could think about a "happy ending" after a full Brizzilan is mind-boggling...

This post was edited

Being half asian, had no body hair until my 20's. thats when I started growing pubes and underarm. I really liked it when I had no body hair.

This post was edited