RE:Why are you single ?

I was married to a wonderful woman who dies six years ago from cancer, Just enjoy my life single now

This post was edited

The group is nudists singlesSo whilst I qualifyI am not simply singleJust that I am a single as far as nudism.Love the freedom and whilst my partner is not comfortable with social nudism, encourages me to share time with Nudist mates

Same here.

This post was edited

Lost the most wonderful man 10 years ago. Starting to want to get back into dating to find another

This post was edited

I haven't found her yet since there are not many nudist females in my neck of the woods especially close to my age, I have been looking but it is hard not many are into the nudist lifestyle on top of it I am a Wiccan.

This post was edited

I am singles because my husband passed away, I was married for 36 years now looking to find a nudist buddy to hang with..

This post was edited

I moved to Atlanta for work. since moving here I have found it a challenge to meet other men I have a connection with. It would be great to make friends but guys here all want someone from a certain group I dont belong to.

This post was edited

I moved to Atlanta for work. since moving here I have found it a challenge to meet other men I have a connection with. It would be great to make friends but guys here all want someone from a certain group I dont belong to.

I private messaged you regarding this, but I do believe being lgbt+ makes it harder even in a city that is considered to be gay friendly. The dating pool is a lot smaller among other things. I'm curious to know what your experience was like in California. I personally believe some need a change of scenery, especially for lgbt+ folks. It may not be you but the city...

This post was edited

l have been (in a long term relationship ~with a non nudist ) but now I am single l just enjoying being me. I might find someone to share my life with again one day but I am not seriously looking right now. I love to go out and not worry about when I get home or how long I am gone. I only answer to me. I can be naked all day long in the house or outside in my backyard. I can be (and am!) just happy by myself. That is why I am single right now.
It's not for everyone but for me it's a conscious choice, I have been there and got the T so now at mid age, l have no need to be in any form of relationship (except with myself) let alone a conventional committed long term relationship like marriage. But each to there own right!

This post was edited

I think that is very common both when relocating, when single AND especially when at a certain age/with declining health issues ; a decade ago l moved 200 miles and its only now that l am finding my feet but l still don't have a solid group of what ld call real friends. As l wrote in another forum, one of the reasons that l joined this site is that lve found making friends is not a passive activity but like job hunting takes commitment and action. Think about activities that you either currently or previously enjoyed ~or maybe are just curious about ~and regardless of what it is research and reach out and get involved at what ever level suits you best. And whilst personal contact is understandably the ultimate goal, in the beginning as with this site with today's technology it doesn't always require any thing more than online access! Once you've joined and especially once you become a regular face, and are contributing, friendships will naturally form, some more meaningful than others but all have a value none the less.
Good luck

This post was edited

I was widowed 10 months ago. Suddenly and very unexpected . I have practiced nudity at home and out in nature. My wife felt extremely uncomfortable around nudes, so I respected her feelings. I knew her reasons so I never pushed. She knew I enjoyed hot springs and practiced some nudism.

This post was edited