At home nude

It been really nice have my chores done out side. I have been able to be nude for over 24 hours. My home living room faces the street so to keep it private with the curtains open I have sheets that give some privacy yet let's the sunshine in. It feels so good to be nude.

This topic was edited
RE:At home nude

Sheers not sheets Don't you hate it when your device changes words that you write

This post was edited

It's the neighborhood problem especially when you live in the city. If I do not have to turn on the heating more strongly, it is in winter that I can be naked without problem because I close the shutters at nightfall to only reopen when it is daylight. In summer, I cannot stay naked only in certain parts of my house but without a particular curtain.

This post was edited

Sheers not sheets Don't you hate it when your device changes words that you write

If you look below your post there is an "edit" button you can click on to make corrections if you need to.

This post was edited

Can you not put net curtains up in the windows that are a problem?

This post was edited

I have net caf curtains at the window I sit next to while on TN ( that's a net curtain over the lower half of the window). But I was seen sitting here naked before I put them up. The entire village discovered my nudity within a day.

This post was edited

Fortunately, I've had no problems in the house. I've got sheers on front window & roll up blinds in the back. Fronts too far up and back from street to get a good look in, & privacy fence out back.
Thanks to Covid closing tanning booths & gym, and needing to get some "sun-time" in for naked 5k on 06/27, I've discovered I can go naked in most of the back yard with no worries!
Tan on!!

This post was edited

The "tanning" continues for me despite some clouds!
I had to do yard work at the in-laws yesterday, and found a corner next to the house where I can take a break, relax, and get some "rays!"
Today, after work, I was able to "sun" again in my yard, despite some cloud cover. I had the unusual sensation of a passing "sun shower" of around 5 mins - I wasn't giving up & going inside until I got my time in while there was still some sun! It felt great - although I do miss the thorough warming sensation of brilliant sunshine!
Tan on!

This post was edited

The "tanning" continues for me despite some clouds!I had to do yard work at the in-laws yesterday, and found a corner next to the house where I can take a break, relax, and get some "rays!"Today, after work, I was able to "sun" again in my yard, despite some cloud cover. I had the unusual sensation of a passing "sun shower" of around 5 mins - I wasn't giving up & going inside until I got my time in while there was still some sun! It felt great - although I do miss the thorough warming sensation of brilliant sunshine!Tan on!

lucky you!

This post was edited

I have a very well screened back garden despite being surrounded by 7 houses. Mine was one of the first to be built. When they built another I planted a tall tree to block the view. 6 more houses and a lot of tall trees and I'm well screened. Sunbathing just depends on the sun. We've been lucky lately.

This post was edited

I don't have that problem. My home is back in the woods, and the main road can't be seen. The only problem is that the road splits and the house can be seen from the other side, which isn't used often. Great use of my bay window!

This post was edited