Werrong Beach nude Walks

Hi,

We have a small group that has just started meeting on Sunday mornings for a hike down to Werrong Beach.
Werrong Beach is located south of Sydney and is a legal nude beach.

The track down to Werrong Beach is about 1.5kms and is unique as it exclusively services Werrong Beach.
This means that while hiking the track naked a chance encounter with a textile walker is remote and if there is an encounter offending them is unlikely.

The walk down to the beach is lovely and once under the canpoy of the trees the temperature is warm and comfortable even on a very windy day.

We are looking to expand our group of walkers and hoping you would be interested in joining us in the near future for one of our walks.

I have documented some of our walks and you can read about them here https://www.truenudists.com/group/werrong-beach-track-nude-walkers/

For more information on the track here is a link to the Royal National Parks website https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/walking-tracks/werrong-beach-track

Our goal is to develop a regular group walk and we are hoping you could join us.

This topic was edited
RE:Werrong Beach nude Walks

Anyone heading down to Werrong Beach this Sunday the 17th ? Was thinking of hitting the track at 8 in the morning.

This post was edited

Are the Sunday morning walks still happening? Id be keen to come along if theres anyone interested.
I rode my motorbike through the national park last weekend and stopped at the Otford lookout, such an amazing spot but havent walked down to Werrong in a long time so keen to get down there in the next few weeks if theres interest?

This post was edited

Hey mate
Unfortunately these walls didnt last too long at all! There were a couple - that was it! I used to go to werrong a lot when we lived in Sydney, but these days live a way up the coast. But when I do get to Sydney the one thing I do is make sure I do that walk. If youre keen the next time Im doing the walk - Ill give you a shout. Always nice to do it more slowly with company!

This post was edited

Ah no worries, a shame indeed but yeah I'd be keen to do the walk sometime on the other side of this COVD-19 situation.
Hope everyone is staying safe out there!

This post was edited