confinement and naturism

Currently in some European countries, because of COVID 19 we are confined to our home: no club, no beaches or naturist centers possible, so we are stranded at home where we can be naked if there are no neighbors. In my house, you can only be naked in certain rooms, but since the street is almost deserted, I take the liberty of putting myself naked everywhere inside

This topic was edited
RE:confinement and naturism

Same here in the US. I have been nude for several days straight and I love it.

This post was edited

Yes it is the same here. Fortunately I live in the country and have nearly 20 acres that I can be nude outside on. Of course its weather permitting.

This post was edited

This week I'm working from home and it has been awesome. For the first time ever I'm working naked and loving every part of it. Sometimes I forget I'm naked until I try to adjust my pants in the crotch area and realize I'm grabbing penis. LOL It is so relaxing doing office work naked at home.

This post was edited

Hi Im from Colombia, we are on quarentine too because de COVID19... this is my 4th all day nude at home...

This post was edited

In France a little too cold but the sun shine

This post was edited

The one positive thing about having to day at home; naked now 24/7. Have been naked wo 1,5 weeks, only wore some clothing to go shopping

This post was edited

Thats awesome! Before I retired, I worked nude from home frequently!

This post was edited

Even before all this I was always nude at home. As soon as I walk in the door, put my stuff down and I strip naked. As you can see from my profile pic, I made my backyard completely private (Other than the roofers across the way who saw me last year LOL) so I'm naked out there all the time as well. Just added the outdoor shower last month and I haven't used the one inside the house since.

This post was edited

I am like you- been naked at home in confinement for a week straight now. So easy to get used to it and comfortable. Saves a heap of laundry too! A couple of my neighbour's can see me at times but they seen me before and not been a problem. I am an essential worker so next week will have to remember to be a textile again!

This post was edited